Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Froogle Merchant Center merged into GoogleBase

v 1.3.2 30.01.2007 7:05
    1. Fix bug with currency value;
    2. Add IH support (Thanks to Dan);
    3. Don't use module FILENAME_MAIN_PRODUCT_IMAGE;
    4. Use medium image (Comments from Dan - "medium should be enough, it is 150 x 120 while Google needs 90 x 90");
    5. Fix bug with price = 0;

Plugin Contributions

database error Re: Froogle Merchant Center merged into GoogleBase

Quote Originally Posted by a_berezin View Post
    v 1.3.2 30.01.2007 7:05
    1. Fix bug with currency value;
    2. Add IH support (Thanks to Dan);
    3. Don't use module FILENAME_MAIN_PRODUCT_IMAGE;
    4. Use medium image (Comments from Dan - "medium should be enough, it is 150 x 120 while Google needs 90 x 90");
    5. Fix bug with price = 0;
    V1.3.2---so is this available yet? I do not see it on your site.

Plugin Contributions

For some reason when I try and use this I get a message saying that the feed/froogle.txt comes up no and no. Any thoughts on what may have happened?

Plugin Contributions

Hi Andrew,

The new v 1.3.2 *only* uses the medium image even where a large image exists?

Some shops don't use medium images - only large and small (ie. they don't have a product info page, only the product listing page - with the 'Click for larger image' on that page).

Could the code maybe default to use the large image if no medium image exists?

Plugin Contributions

I just got the e-mail below from Google:

Froogle Merchant Announcement
    New product upload requirements Google

Hello,

As you know, we're always looking for new ways to improve our product search experience, both for our users and for content providers. We've found that one of the most effective ways to help users conduct faster and more effective searches is to describe products with relevant attributes - ideally those assigned by the people who best understand their own products, meaning you.

That's why we're asking all Froogle merchants to send us bulk uploads in the Google Base format, with five additional attributes (along with the basic ones you've submitted in the past). Because we think it's important to provide a consistent user experience, we will no longer list items that don't meet a minimal number of attributes by the end of February 2007. Please review the following bulk uploads - they do not currently meet the minimum attribute requirement:

myfile_gmail_com.txt

For further explanation please visit our FAQ section

You can review this attribute requirement page to learn about these new guidelines for general product attributes and specific attributes per product type. You can also learn how to submit your feed using Google Base here. We recommend that you include as many attributes as possible; the more information you provide, the better chance you'll have of matching users' "refinement" queries.

We hope you'll continue enjoying the benefits of listing your products on Google, and even increase your potential customer base using the new Google Base format.

Thanks,
    The Google Base Team

Plugin Contributions

Required new attributes / per product type:

http://base.google.com/base/help/products.html#specific

Plugin Contributions

So will a new update be needed to make our files acceptable or will this be something we will have to change ourselves?
    Funny & Original T Shirts
    www.such-a-tees.com
    Flag Pride T Shirts
    www.flagpridet-shirts.com

Plugin Contributions

I downloaded the add on and got it all installed but when i ran the SQL patch I got the following error

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Default Currency', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_CURRENCY', 'USD',' at line 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Froogle Username', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_USERNAME', 'froogle_username', 'Enter your Froogle username', @configuration_group_id, 1, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Froogle Password', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_PASSWORD', 'froogle_password', 'Enter your froogle password', @configuration_group_id, 2, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Froogle Server', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_SERVER', 'uploads.google.com', 'Enter froogle server
    default: hedwig.google.com', @configuration_group_id, 3, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Show Default Currency', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_CURRENCY_DISPLAY', 'true', 'Display Currency', @configuration_group_id, 4, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Default Currency', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_CURRENCY', 'USD', 'Select currency', @configuration_group_id, 5, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_pull_down_currencies('), (NULL, 'Show Offer ID', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_OFFER_ID', 'true', 'A unique alphanumeric identifier for the item - products_id code. ', @configuration_group_id, 6, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('id', 'model', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Display quantity', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_IN_STOCK', 'false', 'Display products quantity?', @configuration_group_id, 7, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'The shipping options available for an item', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_SHIPPING', '', 'The shipping options available for an item', @configuration_group_id, 8, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Show Manufacturer', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_MANUFACTURER', 'false', 'Display Manufacturer Name', @configuration_group_id, 10, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Show Product Type', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_PRODUCT_TYPE_SHOW', 'false', 'Display Product Type', @configuration_group_id, 11, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Product Type', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_PRODUCT_TYPE', 'other', 'If Display Product Type is True, choose your product type', @configuration_group_id, 12, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('book', 'music', 'video', 'other'),'), (NULL, 'Show Feed Lanugage', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_LANGUAGE_DISPLAY', 'false', 'Display Feed Language', @configuration_group_id, 13, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Feed Language', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_LANGUAGE', 'English', 'If Show Feed Language is True, what is your feed language?
    default = en', @configuration_group_id, 14, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_pull_down_languages_list('), (NULL, 'Output File Name', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_OUTPUT_FILENAME', 'froogle.txt', 'Set the name of your froogle output file', @configuration_group_id, 19, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Compress Feed File', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_COMPRESS', 'false', 'Compress Google froogle file', @configuration_group_id, 20, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Uploaded date', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_UPLOADED_DATE', '', 'Date and time of the last upload', @configuration_group_id, 21, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Output Directory', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_DIRECTORY', 'feed/', 'Set the name of your froogle output directory', @configuration_group_id, 20, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Expiration Date Base', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_EXPIRATION_BASE', 'now', 'Expiration Date Base:

I am running the following on my server - Database: MySQL 4.1.21-standard
    PHP Version: 4.4.4 (Zend: 1.3.0)
    Zen Cart 1.3.6

Database Patch Level: 1.3.6

What do I need to do to correct this?

Plugin Contributions

Okay so i have it all appears and configured but when I go to run the feed under Tools and I click on the STEP 1: Click [HERE] to create / update your product feed. It loads me to a pace that says it no longer exsists what do I do to correc this?

Plugin Contributions

Okay so i have it all appears and configured but when I go to run the feed under Tools and I click on the STEP 1: Click [HERE] to create / update your product feed. It loadsme right back the main page of our site. What have I done? and how can I fix it

Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast