So, 2CO use same authorisation metod like Authorize.net
they update system to version 2.
2CO V2 need NEW CART PURCHASE PARAMETERS
It is very important to note that:
1. All previous parameters remain supported and should continue to be
passed in ( 2Co , Authorize.net ) ,
2. The parameter total ( or the authorize.net parameter : x_amount ) passed in for the
order will continue to be the amount billed for the sale,
3. The paramaters cart_order_id and sid ( or the authorize.net parameters :
x_invoice_num and x_login ) are still manditory with this parameter set.
c_prod can not be problem, cose not all products have own id.
* c_prod or c_prod_[:digit] : This parameter will contain either the
assigned_product_id given to the product upon creation in the 2CO system
or a vendor specified id. It may, optionally, also contain the id followed
by a ‘,’ ( ASCII comma ) followed by an integer which will represent the
quantity. This parameter should not be autogenerated with each individual
sale but should be tied to a specific product. The c_prod value should match
whatever external vendor id is recorded in the 2Co system. The external
vendor id maybe a cart assigned product id or the vendors own internal
product id as long as the value matches the value stored in the 2Co system.
o Examples of valid values:
* id_type This parameter will contain an integer value representing the type
or classification of the ids used in the c_prod parameter(s). This value will
apply universally per transaction. That is to say c_prod parameters must
contain only assigned_product_id values or only vendor_product_id values.
Current valid values for this parameter are defined as follows.
o 1 is defined as vendor_product_id
o 2 is defined as assigned_product_id
o 3 – 0 are reserved for future use.