Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default missing files on installation

I'm installing zen cart onto a Linux server hosted by godaddy and having some problems. The first one is that I get an error message saying that:

Warning: main(*mywebsitename*/catalog/includes/version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/r/o/y/royalcoffee/html/catalog/includes/autoload_func.php on line 36

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '*mywebsitename*/catalog/includes/version.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/r/o/y/royalcoffee/html/catalog/includes/autoload_func.php on line 36

I looked for autoload_func.php to see if my ftp connection didn't upload it for some reason, but I can't even find the file. Any idea where I can get this?

Another problem I have is trying to resetapplication_top.php to work properly on godaddy (according to jetricote's post back on Dec. 25, 2005). But I can't locate the lines of code in that file mentioned in that post to change. Any help with this one?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: missing files on installation

Quote Originally Posted by whiteboxer
    Another problem I have is trying to resetapplication_top.php to work properly on godaddy (according to jetricote's post back on Dec. 25, 2005). But I can't locate the lines of code in that file mentioned in that post to change. Any help with this one?
    Those tips applied only to v1.2.x
    They have been incorporated in the v1.3.x series already.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

godaddy strikes again,
    Sorry couldnt help myself.....
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Warning: main(*mywebsitename*/catalog/includes/version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    Please post the contents of your /includes/configure.php file, without the password

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

<?php
    /**
    * @package Configuration Settings
    * @copyright Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team
    * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
    * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    */

// Define the webserver and path parameters
    // HTTP_SERVER is your Main webserver: eg, http://www.yourdomain.com
    // HTTPS_SERVER is your Secure webserver: eg, https://www.yourdomain.com
    define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://royalcoffeeandtea.com');
    define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://royalcoffeeandtea.com');

// Use secure webserver for checkout procedure?
    define('ENABLE_SSL', 'true');

// NOTE: be sure to leave the trailing '/' at the end of these lines if you make changes!
    // * DIR_WS_* = Webserver directories (virtual/URL)
    // these paths are relative to top of your webspace ... (ie: under the public_html or httpdocs folder)
    define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');
    define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');
    define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');
    define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');
    define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
    define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
    define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');
    define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'pub/');
    define('DIR_WS_TEMPLATES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'templates/');

define('DIR_WS_PHPBB', '/');

// * DIR_FS_* = Filesystem directories (local/physical)
    //the following path is a COMPLETE path to your Zen Cart files. eg: /var/www/vhost/accountname/public_html/store/
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/content/r/o/y/royalcoffee/html/catalog/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');
    define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');
    define('DIR_WS_UPLOADS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'uploads/');
    define('DIR_FS_UPLOADS', DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_UPLOADS);
    define('DIR_FS_EMAIL_TEMPLATES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'email/');

// define our database connection
    define('DB_TYPE', 'mysql');
    define('DB_PREFIX', 'royal_');
    define('DB_SERVER', 'mysql119.secureserver.net'); // eg, localhost - should not be empty
    define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', '***');
    define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', '***');
    define('DB_DATABASE', '***');
    define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false'); // use persistent connections?
    define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'db'); // leave empty '' for default handler or set to 'db'

// The next 2 "defines" are for SQL cache support.
    // For SQL_CACHE_METHOD, you can select from: none, database, or file
    // If you choose "file", then you need to set the DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE to a directory where your apache
    // or webserver user has write privileges (chmod 666 or 777). We recommend using the "cache" folder inside the Zen Cart folder
    // ie: /path/to/your/webspace/public_html/zen/cache -- leave no trailing slash
    define('SQL_CACHE_METHOD', 'file');
    define('DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE', '/***/catalog/cache');

?>

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Your configuration information appears to be correct, except that your HTTPS URL appears to be invalid (I mean, you don't have a working SSL certificate).

Thus, to get the login pages to work, you'll need to set this line to false instead of true:
    PHP Code:
    define('ENABLE_SSL''true'); 
    But that's not the cause of the missing-files error messages. Your error messages say:
    Warning: main(/home/content/r/o/y/royalcoffee/html/catalog/includes/version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    Perhaps checking to be sure that the indicated file exists would be a good starting point.
    After uploading the missing file, you may want to check to see whether there are other missing files too.... sometimes FTP programs encounter timeouts and result in missing or corrupted files.

The GoDaddy FTP applet in their hosting control panel appears to work, but even GoDaddy suggests not to use it for mass-uploading (such as copying your whole Zen Cart site to the server). Better to use a free dedicated tool for that such as FileZilla (filezilla.sf.net) or FlashFXP. You'll find these tools will make checking for missing files a lot easier than using the GoDaddy FTP page. (I'm not sure what you've been using...just sharing advice for you and/or future readers of this post.)

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

By the way, you have v1.3.0 files on your server. .... v1.3.0.1 contains several bugfixes that may make your life easier. The link to download it is in the header of this page "Get Zen Cart".

Plugin Contributions

thanks for the help. I should have a working SSL certificate, I at least paid for it with the hosting. I'm guessing this is a question I need to ask the host, but is there something I need to do to get zen-cart to recognize it?

Plugin Contributions

You don't have a full working ssl certificate on that domain - so there's nothing you can do to activate it in Zen Cart. If you've paid for a full ssl cert then you need to contact your hosting company about it.

Vger

Plugin Contributions

thanks again. Typical dumbass move of mine not fully setting up the cart. I'm sure I'll be posting another troubleshooting question soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast