Hey folks
www. pewterworld .co .uk
Can anyone shed any light on this please

I am trying to integrate this new search function on my website and not quite sure of the instructions..
I've installed everything and run the sql ,but having a problem where to put the few lines to make it work on the header search
here are the instructions

Add the code below to the exact location on your template file where you want to display the search:
<?php
//bof ajax search module of rubik integration
require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_ajax_search.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_ajax_search.php');
//eof ajax search module of rubik integration
?>

Alternative option:
If you already have search field on your site, you can simply edit your template to make these simple changes:
1. Your search form should have the id "ajaxSearchForm". This can be done rather easily, for example the standard code for zencart's search form looks like this
zen_draw_form('quick_find_header', zen_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT, '', 'NONSSL', false), 'get');
Simple change it to:
zen_draw_form('quick_find_header', zen_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT, '', 'NONSSL', false), 'get', 'id="ajaxSearchForm"');

2. Make sure that your keyword input field has the name "keyword"

3. Add empty div added right after the keyword input field
<div id="suggestions"></div>

4. Additionally, you may want to add this attribute to your keyword input field to prevent browsers from trying to auto-complete the field:
autocomplete="off"

(Please check the file tpl_modules_ajax_search.php above if you need to see an example)

III. Usage:
Please go to you admin -> configuration -> Ajax Search to change the settings.[/size]
I'm not using the side box so that's not required ,just want it on the header search....

here is my tpl search header with what looks like the right stuff

<?php
/**
* Template designed by 12leaves.com
* 12leaves.com - Free ecommerce templates and design services
* @package templateSystem
* @copyright Copyright 2003-2006 Zen Cart Development Team
* @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
* @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
* @version $Id: tpl_search_header.php 4142 2006-08-15 04:32:54Z drbyte $
*/
$content = "";
$content .= zen_draw_form('quick_find_header', zen_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT, '', 'NONSSL', false), 'get');
$content .= zen_draw_hidden_field('main_page',FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT);
$content .= zen_draw_hidden_field('search_in_description', '1') . zen_hide_session_id();

$content .= '<div class="search-header-input">'. zen_draw_input_field('keyword', '', 'size="6" maxlength="60" value="' . HEADER_SEARCH_DEFAULT_TEXT . '" onfocus="if (this.value == \'' . HEADER_SEARCH_DEFAULT_TEXT . '\') this.value = \'\';" onblur="if (this.value == \'\') this.value = \'' . HEADER_SEARCH_DEFAULT_TEXT . '\';"') . '</div><input class="button-search-header" type="image" src="' . $template->get_template_dir('', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'images') . '/search_header_button.gif' . '" value="Serch" />' /*. zen_image_submit (BUTTON_IMAGE_SEARCH,HEADER_SEARCH_BUTTON)*/;
$content .= "</form>";
echo($content);
?>
or am I looking in the wrong place
thanks