Plugin Contributions

Default muti ez pages show but not content in it

recently, I have install multi_language_ezpages to my zencart that is lastest verstion. I follow all the step like install sql patches
    I found that the ez pages are show well in all my site layout, but there where not content on it, just like a blank space inside the site box. I have set a lot of link on admin all the links are showing well in the admin area.

can any one help me to fix it.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: muti ez pages show but not content in it

the sql patch I included with the contribution populates only the English version of the pages. Switch to English in your store side and you should see the content there.
    You'll need to populate all the other languages you use. Set your Admin language to English, then go to Tools > EZPages and define the other language content.
    Neville
    An assumption is what you arrive at when you get tired of thinking...

Plugin Contributions

If your pages still do not show, take a peek at the database table ezpages. Specifically look at the numbers in the first column. It should not make any difference in which order they appear (1,3,5,100,2_ but I just had a curious battle with ezpages because it was showing blank pages. When I checked the databse line by line, the missing pages were not appearing in the table in a numerical sequence (1,2,3,4,5,6) so when I re-ordered them the pages magically re-appeared.

This is somewhat odd but could be down to the server itself. However, may be worth looking at if you cannot solve your problem

Plugin Contributions

it still not work well
    still show in blank