Quote Originally Posted by Keremel
Ok I give up. How do you change the sales message and welcome message.

Stewart
How do I Change the Sales message or Tagline
To change the “sales message goes here” or “Tagline Here” text to say what you want open the includes/languages/ENGLISH/header.php file in your code editor. Find the following line of code:
define('HEADER_SALES_TEXT', 'TagLine Here');
Replace the tagline text with your own text, making sure that the single quote marks are not left out.

How do I Change the Welcome Guest Message
If you want to eliminate “Welcome Guest!” Would you like to log yourself in?” message completely, turn off the Customer Greeting in your Admin -> Configuration -> Layout settings -> Customer Greeting -> Show on Index Page and set to 0.
If you want to replace this message with one of your own, start your text editor and open the includes/languages/ENGLISH/index.php file and locate these lines of code
if (STORE_STATUS == '0') {
define('TEXT_GREETING_GUEST', 'Welcome <span class="greetUser">Guest!</span> Would you like to <a href="%s">log yourself in</a>?');
} else {
define('TEXT_GREETING_GUEST', 'Welcome, please enjoy our online showcase.');
}
define('TEXT_GREETING_PERSONAL', 'Hello <span class="greetUser">%s</span>!');
As you can see, there are two Welcome messages depending upon whether you wish you Zen Cart to be a fully functioning store, or just a showroom. Edit the message starting from the word “Welcome” but be careful not to change the text in angled brackets, or the brackets themselves. Make sure that the single quote marks are not left out. If you want to include an apostrophe in your text e.g. “Lucy's Store”, you will need to put an escape character before the apostrophe, i.e. “Lucy\'s Store”.

How do I Change the Congratulations! Message?
If you want to change the Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart™; E-Commerce Solution? Text with your own open the includes/languages/ENGLISH/index.php file and find the following code:
// This section deals with the "home" page at the top level with no options/products selected
/*Replace this text with the headline you would like for your shop. For example: 'Welcome to My SHOP!'*/
define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart&trade; E-Commerce Solution.');
} elseif ($category_depth == 'nested') {
// This section deals with displaying a subcategory
/*Replace this line with the headline you would like for your shop. For example: 'Welcome to My SHOP!'*/
define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Congratulations! You have successfully installed your Zen Cart&trade; E-Commerce Solution.');
}
Replace the text starting “Congratulations” with your own text. Make sure that the single quote marks are not left out, save the file and upload to your server.