Re: Kurois' custom template

I did as the directions said, but in Admin... it won't recognize another template other than the default. Any suggestions anyone?
    Attempting upgrade and hoping for the best
    www.dogfusion.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Kurois' custom template

QUOTE KURIO:
    Alternatively run screaming to the Support Forum to hurl abuse at me for this (*#@)*$" piece of %*" which together we will eventually trace to some failure on your part to follow the above instructions
    I know that you stated that you have followed the instructions but having done this several times without seeing the problem that you have stated, I have to believe that you have missed at lest one point somewhere in the install

You are using ZenCart ver 1.3.x, correct??

In the contribution, there is a future_zen folder contained in a holder folder named
    future_zen_v1_1. Did you upload only the future_zen folder or the future_zen_v1_1 folder to your host?

Where, (path) did you upload it to?
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten
    Get Your Business Found

Default Re: Kurois' custom template

>>Problem is no more<<

^-^ Thank you!

I'm using the newest release [which is awesome]. I uploaded the folder into /catalog/includes/templates , but when I read what you were getting at with the doubled folder deal... that's when I thought to delete the complete v1_1 folder and only upload the internal folder, which worked out just fine. Just a case of subtle confusion, I guess. I [] the template, it looks great!
    Attempting upgrade and hoping for the best
    www.dogfusion.com