Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Zen-cart template install error

I have succesfully installed ZEN-CART but when I tried to install new template (from templatemonster.com-free zen-cart template to try with), I am receiving bunch of errors (I tried a lot playing with php.ini but still the same thing!! don't tell me to register on/off it is not working, my PHP is complied with on, I think)
    ##################################################_

Warning: include(includes/configure.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\zen-cart\includes\application_top.php on line 53

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/configure.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\PHP\pear') in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\zen-cart\includes\application_top.php on line 53

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\zen-cart\includes\application_top.php:53) in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\zen-cart\includes\application_top.php on line 60

Warning: include(DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders/config.core.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\zen-cart\includes\application_top.php on line 83

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders/config.core.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\PHP\pear') in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\zen-cart\includes\application_top.php on line 83

Warning: dir(DIR_WS_INCLUDESauto_loaders) [function.dir]: failed to open dir: Invalid argument in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\zen-cart\includes\application_top.php on line 84

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\zen-cart\includes\application_top.php:53) in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\zen-cart\includes\application_top.php on line 105

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen-cart template install error

install new template (from templatemonster.com-free zen-cart template to try with),
    This template designed for zencart 1.2* not 1.3*, unless has been updated within last 7 days

Plugin Contributions

Template Monster - it's all in the name - some of the sloppiest coding you'll ever see.

However, regarding this problem you are now having I can't comment on whether that template will work with your site - but these templates come as folder/file sets. It's possible that the folder permissions have now reverted to a level of permissions which are not readable, and many of these templates also carry blank configure.php files - so you may have also overwritten your existing configure.php files and have to redo them.

Vger

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by misty
    This template designed for zencart 1.2* not 1.3*, unless has been updated within last 7 days
    So I need to Download it again ?

Batman

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Vger
    Template Monster - it's all in the name - some of the sloppiest coding you'll ever see.

However, regarding this problem you are now having I can't comment on whether that template will work with your site - but these templates come as folder/file sets. It's possible that the folder permissions have now reverted to a level of permissions which are not readable, and many of these templates also carry blank configure.php files - so you may have also overwritten your existing configure.php files and have to redo them.

Vger
    Thanks man, so I will try with overwriting configure.php...
    but I M CONFUSED ABT ONE THING, AS I M WILLING TO BUY TEMPLATES
    FROM templatemonster..if it don't work than ???

Batman

Plugin Contributions

Someone has already mentioned that the template you have bought is for an earlier version of Zen Cart, so it may not work with the latest version.

If it does then you need to check that the folders all have permissions of 755, and check that the two configure.php files have the correct data in them.

Vger

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Zen-cart template install error

Quote Originally Posted by batman
    Thanks man, so I will try with overwriting configure.php...
    but I M CONFUSED ABT ONE THING, AS I M WILLING TO BUY TEMPLATES
    FROM templatemonster..if it don't work than ???

Batman
    Hi dear,

I don't see any configre.php included !!! And permissions are Read and write to all...
    I checked in my IIS properties (Win XP SP 2) I also want to get help if I can run
    multiple DATABASE on MySQL as I also want to try with osCommerce templates (whatever is easy and get me results I will go for that)

Plugin Contributions

So I need to Download it again ?
    NO, no point because Template Monster templates only work
    with ZenCart 1.2* NOT 1.3*
    I also want to try with osCommerce templates
    OsCommerce templates not designed to work with ZenCart.

Try the following FREE templates, especially Future Zen at
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=40_53

EDITED: Never, ever post the zen_id (session id) in a forum, email, newsgroup, newsletter, advertisement, etc. etc. etc. or you will be doomed ...
    Last edited by Ajeh; 25 Jun 2006 at 02:32 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Re: Zen-cart template install error

Quote Originally Posted by misty
    NO, no point because Template Monster templates only work
    with ZenCart 1.2* NOT 1.3*

OsCommerce templates not designed to work with ZenCart.

Try the following FREE templates, especially Future Zen at
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=40_53

EDITED: Never, ever post the zen_id (session id) in a forum, email, newsgroup, newsletter, advertisement, etc. etc. etc. or you will be doomed ...

##################################################__

Warning: require(includes/modules/header.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\zen-cart\includes\templates\tm000\common\tpl_main_page.php on line 45

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/header.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\zen-cart\includes\templates\tm000\common\tpl_main_page.php on line 45
    ########################################_

Hi I tried again and receving this ERROR ? Any clue to arrange this ?

Plugin Contributions

Hi I tried again and receving this ERROR ? Any clue to arrange this ?
    Read the earlier posts - which tell you that you mistakenly bought a template for an earlier version of Zen Cart. Nothing is going to change that.

Vger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast