Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1.3.0.2 Install problem

If you're getting a message saying that the "Administrator" entry is a duplicate, then you've either already done the 1.3.0.2 upgrade, or you followed one of my posts in another thread to add an option to email yourself when attempting to test the admin newsletter process.

In this case, edit the zc_install/msql_zencart_1301_to_1302.sql file and put a # at the beginning of the reported statement, making it look like this:
    Code:
    #INSERT INTO zcart_query_builder ( query_category , query_name , query_description , query_string ) VALUES ('email,newsletters', 'Administrator', 'Just the email account of the current administrator', 'select \'ADMIN\' as customers_firstname, admin_name as customers_lastname, admin_email as customers_email_address from TABLE_ADMIN where admin_id = $SESSION:admin_id');]
    Then rerun the zc_install database-upgrade option.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

DrByte -
    Putting the # fixed the problem. Thanks!
    I'm not sure what happened, but I haven't followed any posts for emailing the admin.

PortMan

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1.3.0.2 Install problem (New Problem)

I'm testing the upgrade. Now when I login, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class httpclient in /home/public_html/includes/classes/http_client.php on line 22

I did copy all the files in the patch set to the server and even recopied them.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

(it's usually better to start "new problem" posts as new topics)

1. Open Admin->Tools->Developers Toolkit
    2. Do a search (using bottom input field, and choosing ALL files from the dropdown) for http_client
    3. What does it tell you?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1.3.0.2 Install problem (New Problem)

Sorry about not starting a new thread. I have done so with the results:

See thread Here:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...223#post220223

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12