Plugin Contributions

mail form after payment

Hi, can anyone help me on a way to have a cart feature to purchase a link to a mail form.

Basically i need a way for customers to pay to fill out a mailform. Its a form processing service company and i have various forms they need to fill out and pay for in order for me to get the info i need and create the rest of there paper work.

Anyone ever seen this or can help me know what i need to do to make this possible.

I think the easiest thing to do is some way use the electronic download feature but for it to be modified to be sent to a temporary link on my site and can just click submit and its sent to me.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: mail form after payment

You have captured exactly the basic things that would have to be custom coded to function as you have described. No matter the method, this will need some coding that is not part of ZenCart and I do not recall seeing a module for anything close to this in the downloads section.

I am not a good coder and can not begin to estimate the time involved t excecute something like this. It might be far easier than one might think or not???
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: mail form after payment

yes, i think it may just a matter of setting what kind of files that can be accepted because right now it only accepts files that you download and is a physically in a download folder. If it can be some how modified to accept php files link it would be great. Right now if you just type in a web address it doesnt give you a download link when you purchase it.