Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Free Template "Future Zen" v1.2 Support Thread

I see, I knew I had enabled them. So I thought that would definitely not be the issue, but then I actually went and looked, (after I replied, haha), and they were all disabled. That was good. But now I would like to move the side box heading text, or title to the middle of the background header image and make it bigger..... what file do I need to change? I can't find it. But with my luck it is an easy thing and I am just not looking hard enough. Sorry to bother you so much.

Plugin Contributions

For that you would need to add a line-height to the h3 styling for your leftBoxHeading and rightBoxHeading that matches the height your have given them (42px).

That won't work for the labels, such as you have for the currency box, so you would probably have to do something similar, but more specifically targeted for them.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

That did it! Thanks, you are a rock star!

Plugin Contributions

The sideboxes are really close to the edges how can i move them in some more so there is a gap between the edge and the sideboxes? PS its on a dummy store im using so isnt showing for my current store :)

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, a bit bad form I know, as this is actually a double post and I normally wouldn't do it, but I hadn't realised there was a specific support thread, so thought I'll ask here in the hope there's a better chance someone can help (it was suggested that there is a solution in one of the Future Zen support theads somewhere but I can't find it despite reading pretty much all of the posts).

So, apologies over for double posting, but does anybody have any ideas why this is broken in the side box for Random Products On Special for SideBox?

I've now set the maximum values to 1 so can't give you a working link to demonstrate as the site is live (unless someone can quickly take a look whilst I briefly switch it back to 2 again - this is the site in question)

Plugin Contributions

See post #52
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gjh42 View Post
    That is a defect in the coding for the new products sidebox - it repeats the .sideBoxContent div for each product, instead of having one .sideBoxContent div with three inner divs for the products. I fixed it on my test installation a couple of years ago. You can copy
    /includes/templates/template_default/sideboxes/tpl_whatsnew.php to
    /includes/templates/your_template/sideboxes/tpl_whatsnew.php, and replace its contents with this:
    PHP Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * Side Box Template
     * @package templateSystem
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2007 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: tpl_whats_new.php 6128 2007-04-08 04:53:32Z birdbrain $ divs corrected by gjh42  20080930
     */

$content "";

$content .= '<div id="' str_replace('_''-'$box_id 'Content') . '" class="sideBoxContent centeredContent">';

$whats_new_box_counter 0;
      while (!
    $random_whats_new_sidebox_product->EOF) {

$whats_new_box_counter++;

$whats_new_price zen_get_products_display_price($random_whats_new_sidebox_product->fields['products_id']);

$content .= '<div class="sideBoxContentItem">';

$content .= '<a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($random_whats_new_sidebox_product->fields['products_id']), 'cPath=' zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($random_whats_new_sidebox_product->fields['master_categories_id']) . '&products_id=' $random_whats_new_sidebox_product->fields['products_id']) . '">' zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $random_whats_new_sidebox_product->fields['products_image'], $random_whats_new_sidebox_product->fields['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTHSMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT);

$content .= '<br />' $random_whats_new_sidebox_product->fields['products_name'] . '</a>';

$content .= '<div>' $whats_new_price '</div>';

$content .= '</div>';

$random_whats_new_sidebox_product->MoveNextRandom();
      }

$content .= '</div>';
    ?>
    This question and the previous few do not really have anything to do with the Future Zen template as such, and would be better as separate topics where someone with the same questions might find them.

Okay, so I am trying to do the same for 'specials, taking Glenn's code and using it for tpl_specials.php this is the code I came up with...

PHP Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * tpl_specials.php
     * @version $Id: tpl_specials.php 6128 2007-04-08 04:53:32Z birdbrain $ divs corrected by gjh42  20080930
     */

$content "";

$content .= '<div id="' str_replace('_''-'$box_id 'Content') . '" class="sideBoxContent centeredContent">';

$specials_box_counter 0;
      while (!
    $random_specials_sidebox_product->EOF) {

$specials_box_counter++;

$specials_box_price zen_get_products_display_price($random_specials_sidebox_product->fields['products_id']);

$content .= '<div class="sideBoxContent">';    $content .= '<a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($random_specials_sidebox_product->fields["products_id"]), 'cPath=' zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($random_specials_sidebox_product->fields["master_categories_id"]) . '&products_id=' $random_specials_sidebox_product->fields["products_id"]) . '">' zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $random_specials_sidebox_product->fields['products_image'], $random_specials_sidebox_product->fields['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTHSMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT); 

$content .= '<br />' $random_specials_sidebox_product->fields['products_name'] . '</a>';

$content .= '<div>' $specials_box_price '</div>';

$content .= '</div>';

$random_specials_sidebox_product->MoveNextRandom();
      }

$content .= '</div>';
    ?>
    and below is the result I get... I'm not actually so bothered about it, just showing one special is enough, it was more a learning exercise than anything, but if anyone could work it out I'd be grateful for the tips
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

So close... :)

You are just missing the "Item" added to the end of the second "sideBoxContent" class tag.
    PHP Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * tpl_specials.php
     * @version $Id: tpl_specials.php 6128 2007-04-08 04:53:32Z birdbrain $ divs corrected by gjh42  20080930
     */

$content "";

$specials_box_counter 0;
      while (!
    $random_specials_sidebox_product->EOF) {

$specials_box_counter++;

$specials_box_price zen_get_products_display_price($random_specials_sidebox_product->fields['products_id']);

$content .= '<div class="sideBoxContentItem">';

$content .= '<a href="' zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($random_specials_sidebox_product->fields["products_id"]), 'cPath=' zen_get_generated_category_path_rev($random_specials_sidebox_product->fields["master_categories_id"]) . '&products_id=' $random_specials_sidebox_product->fields["products_id"]) . '">' zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES $random_specials_sidebox_product->fields['products_image'], $random_specials_sidebox_product->fields['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTHSMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT); 

$content .= '<br />' $random_specials_sidebox_product->fields['products_name'] . '</a>';

$content .= '<div>' $specials_box_price '</div>';

$content .= '</div>';

$random_specials_sidebox_product->MoveNextRandom();
      }

$content .= '</div>';
    ?>

Plugin Contributions

Grrrrrrrrr. I HATE you

Here it is then

Plugin Contributions

i've just installed future zen and cannot figure out how to remove the link that's in the logo spot nor how to center my tagline in the header image.

also, how would i change the header image in the future?

tia!

sarah
    http://www.schoolsuppliesplus.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567