Integrating with current design

Hi,

I built a site for a friend to sell her handbags and accessories online--http://www.steindesign.com . We want to now integrate our site with shopping cart software. I have downloaded and installed ZenCart and looked at a lot of other shopping cart programs out there in the world, and find that they are all more than what I think we need. Our site will never have a huge number of different products, and we like the way it looks now as an online store. I have even designed what we want the check out experience to look like.

Basically, we want to have an add to cart button on our product pages within the site as it stands currently, and have that item added to the database, and tie into software that handles the checkout and process, secure transaction, merchant acct, taxes and shipping stuff.

Can I do this with ZenCart? If so, how difficult would it be? Are there any experts out there who would know how to do this easily? A response would be greatly appreciated.

apm
    Last edited by amcclard; 6 Jul 2006 at 06:48 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Integrating with current design

Well if you have looked at many carts and think that they are more than you need, why have you selected one of the most powerful carts to attempt to use?

Zencart has many more features than serveal of the less sophisticated cart scripts that are available. If you do not intend on utilizing this power, why do you want to work around it..
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten