UPLOAD YOUR Digital Certificate (.PEM) key:
- Log in to your LinkPoint/Yourpay account on their website
- Click on "Support" in the Main Menu Bar.
- Click on the word "Download Center" under Downloads in the Side Menu Box.
- Click on the word "download" beside the "Store PEM File" section on the right-hand side of the page.
- Key in necessary information to start download. You will need to supply your actual SSN or Tax ID which you submitted during the merchant account boarding process.
- Upload this file to includes/modules/payment/linkpoint_api/XXXXXX.pem (provided by LinkPoint - xxxxxx is your store id)
CONFIGURING THE MODULE:
1. Go to the Admin ...
2. Go to Modules ...
3. Go to Payment ...
4. Select LinkPoint/YourPay API, and click Install
(If you already had the LinkPoint/YourPay module installed, note your account number and other settings, and then REMOVE and re-INSTALL this module.)
5. Enter your appropriate information provided by LinkPoint or YourPay
- Merchant ID --- this is the same as the number in the PEM file you uploaded earlier for your account
- LinkPoint Transaction Mode Response -- Set this to Production for normal use, or simulate some tests using the Successful/Decline options (See below for testing instructions)
- Authorization Type - In most cases you will want to do an "Immediate Charge" to capture payment immediately. In some situations, you may prefer to simply "Authorize" transactions, and then manually use your Merchant Terminal to formally capture the payments (esp if payment amounts may fluctuate between placing the order and shipping it)
- Set Order Status - For Captured and Approved orders, what order-status should be set? Default recommended is "Processing"
- PREAUTH Order Status - For transactions that are only "authorized" but not captured, this order status setting will be used. Recommended: "Pending"
- Sort Order of Display -- Any value greater than zero will cause this payment method to appear in the specified sort order on the checkout-payment page
- Payment Zone - if you want only customers from a particular zone to be able to use this payment module, select that zone here.
- Fraud Alerts -- if the module is informed that a particular purchase may be fraudulent, do you want to be notified by email? Emails will go to the Store Owner's email address as specified in Admin->Configuration->Email Options
- Enable Database Storage - If you enable this option, extended details of each transaction will be stored, enabling you to more effectively conduct audits of fraudulent activity or even track/match order information between Zen Cart and your LinkPoint records.
You are done!