Plugin Contributions

Default SSL change to configure files causing problems

Warning: main(/home2/bryony74/public_html/includes/extra_configures/bmz_io_conf.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bryony74/public_html/admin/includes/extra_configures/bmz_io_conf.php on line 12

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home2/bryony74/public_html/includes/extra_configures/bmz_io_conf.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bryony74/public_html/admin/includes/extra_configures/bmz_io_conf.php on line 12
    Getting this error message when I try to log onto admin having made changes to both the configure files to turn SSL on.

I have compared the files to my other site and cannot spot a single / " or ; out of place. The only difference being (apart from server specific and password entries) that in both the admin & includes files on this site the setting is set to "true"

I'm sure I haven't got the admin and includes files mixed up. I haven't modified any other files since this error - and admin was working perfectly well before I began my meddling.

The new SSL is clearly working nicely on my site.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SSL change to configure files causing problems

Warning: main(/home2/bryony74/public_html/includes/extra_configures/bmz_io_conf.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bryony74/public_html/admin/includes/extra_configures/bmz_io_conf.php on line 12
    Let's disect the message:

This means a certain file couldn't be found at the path indicated:
    Warning: main(/home2/bryony74/public_html/includes/extra_configures/bmz_io_conf.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    This is the file that was running and tried to access the file mentioned above:
    No such file or directory in /home/bryony74/public_html/admin/includes/extra_configures/bmz_io_conf.php
    This is the line-number of the above file which was last executed before the attempt to find the other file was made:
    on line 12

So ... does the indicated file exist?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Re: SSL change to configure files causing problems

: It does - it's a file from Image Handler 0.2 and it isn't corrupted (I checked it against the original)

However - the problem has changed:

: I tried to upload my last saved version of Zen which I thought would at least revert me to the time before my trouble - but now I have a new error message. It follows the same format so I've checked if the file exists - it does and it's not corrupted either.

Warning: main(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bryony74/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 63

Warning: main(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bryony74/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 63

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGESenglish/meta_tags.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bryony74/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 63
    My Configure files have been reverted back to normal (SSL off) so I'm now in the dark as to where this problem originated.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I'm going to recommend that you re-upload your files to the server. Some of those messages suggest that you may have incomplete uploads on the server side.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Maybe u have to check ur configure.php files
    and re-set the permition setting of the files ?
    and as say Dr. Byte re-upload them one of these should work .
    Negative feelings were burned by the progressive increase of Euphoria