Blank index.php and /admin/index.php page after install
i have searched the past posts regarding this problem but couldn't find the answer to my question.
i'm sure this is an easy one. this happened to me about 7 months ago when i was screwin' around with zen-cart. the problem was resolved, but i can't remember how.
here it goes:
1. downloaded the lastest version to my local pc
2. unzipped it
3. ftp'd it (using Auto transfer type setting) to the server
4. ran the install process and everything went smooth except for this (in the System Inspection portion):
PHP open_basedir restrictions = /var/www/vhosts/roasters.sfwsinc.com/httpdocs:/tmp
PHP Session.Save_Path = /var/lib/php/session -->Unwriteable Click here for more info
5. when i click on the VIEW STORE FRONT (?) and VIEW CONTROL PANEL(?), i only get blank pages with no errors.
6. here is the source when viewed on index.php
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows- 1252"></HEAD>
here are some specs on my server:
any help on this will be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance,
Content and Graphics Copyright (c) 2003 - 2013 Zen Ventures, LLC - all rights reserved
Zen Cart® is a Registered Trademark of Zen Ventures, LLC