Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Portuguese Language Pack

Ola pessoal, e bom saber que nao sou o unico tentando traduzir o zen pra o portugues brasileiro porem estou um pouco atrasado entao se alguem tiver o pronto ou pelos mais adiantando que eu e quiser compartilhar sera bem vindo. Veja ai o meu site em andamento, estou montando em 3 versoes, english, spanish e portugues, http://kmaneiro.com/br alem da traducao tambem estou precisando de um bom modulo pra o pagseguro ou pagamento digital, tentei o modulo oferecido no zen community mais nao tive sucessos, pra falar a verdade nao conseguir instalar-lo entao se alguem tiver e puder e ajudar de preferencia acompanhado com dicas pra instalacao porque sou amador nisso aqui, desde ja agradeco.

Plugin Contributions

The most current language pack is at v1.0
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1362

Can any native speakers comment on the quality of the translation?
    Is it good enough to use as it is (with the extra defines added for 1.39h), or do I need to get it proof-read by a native speaker first?

thanks
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Default Portuguese Language Pack for Zen Cart 1.39h

I have revised all the files in v1.0 and added/modified/corrected the defined constants to mirror Zen Cart 1.39h default english language files. This is v1.1.

While the bulk of the catalog is done, much of the order_total, payment and shipping have not and some files are only half-done.

The admin is 100% english.

I don't speak Portuguese, I just want to use the pack and so to encourage contributions from the (few) native speakers here, I have put this v1.1 on Sourceforge:
    zcartportuguese.sourceforge.net

So if people want to share their own admin files in Portuguese and want to help complete this pack, please pm me here or join the Sourceforge project.

Thanks
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

I have not tried the version 0.9 or 1.0 with Zen Cart 1.39h, so I don't know if they cause problems.

This version works with ZC1.39h:
    zcartportuguese.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/zcartportuguese/?view=tar

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by edsan42 View Post
    Ola pessoal, e bom saber que nao sou o unico tentando traduzir o zen pra o portugues brasileiro porem estou um pouco atrasado entao se alguem tiver o pronto ou pelos mais adiantando que eu e quiser compartilhar sera bem vindo. Veja ai o meu site em andamento, estou montando em 3 versoes, english, spanish e portugues, http://kmaneiro.com/br alem da traducao tambem estou precisando de um bom modulo pra o pagseguro ou pagamento digital, tentei o modulo oferecido no zen community mais nao tive sucessos, pra falar a verdade nao conseguir instalar-lo entao se alguem tiver e puder e ajudar de preferencia acompanhado com dicas pra instalacao porque sou amador nisso aqui, desde ja agradeco.
    Oi, Edsan42!

E aí? como vai a tradução? Depois de 4-5 meses trabalhando em traduzir... encontrei estes posts hoje. Como está funcionando as traduções para você? Sou estrangeiro e mouro no Brasil um bom tempo. Mas uso windows e quase todos os programas em inglês. Tenha que ser uma maneira mais fácil.

Então, qual é a versão traduzido que usa, como avalia e aonde consigo?

Meio atrapalhado mas chegando lá...

davidbutler00#yahoo#com#####
    Last edited by d.butler; 12 Jul 2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: acreescenta info

Plugin Contributions

Does the Portuguese laguage pack for 1.3.9 work with Zencart 1.5?

If not, can anyone tell me what are the main differences between ZC 1.3.9 language files and ZC 1.5? I mean... there are new files or only new lines in the same files?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

1.30->1.5 There are both new files, and new constants defined in old files.

I was intending to add Portuguese to my English and Spanish site but decided against it in the end, but I updated the files on this site to work with 1.39 and put them on sourceforge to encourage contributions from native speakers. No-one showed any interest in completing so the files are still there, unchanged.

While they will mostly work with 1.5, they need to be compared to the english 1.5 files and the corresponding new files and constants must be added to the fileset.
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Plugin Contributions

Quem tiver interesse em contribuir para a tradução, segue o link.
    Está 90% traduzido.
    https://github.com/diego-vieira/trad...tugues-brasil/

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast