Hi All,

I am using Quick Updates on a linux Server with version 1.58a, php 8.1, Numinix Product Fields and EP$ and I am having the following issue.

QUICK UPDATES
7 Product(s) Updated!
extra_field, product_id(s): 49357, 49356, 49355, 49354, 49353, 49352, 49351

1. Showing that the field has been updated but it is not showing when it goes back to the item list

2. When I go to the product itself (admin Categories / Products) the stock location is not showing the location either.

3. If I change the Stock location (numinix product field) in the product, it does not show in the product when I preview and then press update.

4. It does not appear to be recording in the database even though it is saying that it has been updated.

5. I have other numinix product fields like Condition, Waranty, Handling Fee, Additional Handling Fee (which are Working as they should)

6. Not working are the Stock Location (extra_field) and Suppliers in the product section but you are able to update in Quick Update no issue.

It apears that some fields are working and some are not so I am at a loss as to what I should do.

I am not real sure how to find an item number in the database so any assistance would be appreciated