Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Help, newly installed 1.3.0.2 doesn't compatible with Firefox and Safari

Please help, my site works fine with IE but seems two layers overlap when browsed by Firefox and safari.(Picture attached) I don't have this problem with 1.2.x before.

What should I do to fix this? Please help! URL to view the error is www.digizone.co.nz. Thanks in advance

Imagine URL
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/attach...3&d=1154088005

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help, newly installed 1.3.0.2 doesn't compatible with Firefox and Safari

It looks like you need to compare your old stylesheet to a template_default stylesheet.

If your template is for version 1.2.x that is the problem. It has been stated repeatedly that version 1.2.x templates cannot just be put into version 1.3 there are numerous changes between the two.

Hope that helps
    When the world gets in my face I say Have A Nice Day.
    * I DO Think and I HAVE BEEN Zenned - therefore, I AM * I donate - do you?
    Custom Templates and Zen Services CRS Designs, Inc.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help, newly installed 1.3.0.2 doesn't compatible with Firefox and Safari

Quote Originally Posted by TinaS
    It looks like you need to compare your old stylesheet to a template_default stylesheet.

If your template is for version 1.2.x that is the problem. It has been stated repeatedly that version 1.2.x templates cannot just be put into version 1.3 there are numerous changes between the two.

Hope that helps
    Thanks, I did compared them and interagted the old stylesheet into the new one, is the new style sheet under \includes\templates\template_default\css\ ? I will compare them again... But do you have any ideal where might went wrong?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Yes that is the correct css to compare and sorry I didn't tell you where to look because there are a lot of misc. classes that are re-named and that is probably 80% of your problem. If you compare the two side by side you will be able to tell what has changed and what you need to change in your stylesheet to fix them.

The first thing I suggest is that you look at navColumnOne and navColumnTwo as those control the sideboxes containers ;)
    When the world gets in my face I say Have A Nice Day.
    * I DO Think and I HAVE BEEN Zenned - therefore, I AM * I donate - do you?
    Custom Templates and Zen Services CRS Designs, Inc.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TinaS
    Yes that is the correct css to compare and sorry I didn't tell you where to look because there are a lot of misc. classes that are re-named and that is probably 80% of your problem. If you compare the two side by side you will be able to tell what has changed and what you need to change in your stylesheet to fix them.

The first thing I suggest is that you look at navColumnOne and navColumnTwo as those control the sideboxes containers ;)
    Thanks, problem solved :)

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

What was the solution to this problem? I have a similar issue with my site in Firefox and when I look at NavColumnOne and navColumnTwo in my CSS there is a setting for margin - auto. Nothing about width.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mlm2005
    when I look at NavColumnOne and navColumnTwo in my CSS there is a setting for margin - auto. Nothing about width.
    You can control column widths at:
    Admin->Configuration->Layout Settings
    - column left/right width
    - column left/right Global width

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.