ok here's the deal...

I've set up the authorize.net AIM module to work with my authnet login ID and transaction key, and I have set up a shared SSL with my host (Yahoo! -- I know, it sucks, but that's what the owner signed with).

I can test OK with no problems now, but the hold-up is when trying to pass through purchases in production, I get the following error message after trying to confirm Step 3 of checkout:

"The transaction cannot be found. - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance."

Have searched the forums and found similar problems, but nothing quite like this. I've gone to authorize.net and set up the response/receipt URLs, changed my transaction key a few times already and I see the bad transactions in my reports showing as "General Error" within Authorize.net, so I know they are receiving data.

What/where is the problem is my quandary, b/c I don't have any inkling of what I can do next, short of getting off of Yahoo! hosting, which is a must I know, but I can't do that until I talk it over with the boss.

What are some fixes I can consider? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Site: http://luvseals-soaps.com/catalog/