Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Up grde 1.3.0.1 to 1.3.0.2 No color templat

Hello:
    I've upgraded from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2 full version and there are no colors in ther background . Change template ; did not work.

There also a mesage
    Warning your database appear to need patching at a higher level.....

Than you for the help

Jrosa

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Up grde 1.3.0.1 to 1.3.0.2 No color templat

Quote Originally Posted by jrosa
    I've upgraded from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2 full version
    How "exactly " did you upgrade?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Unzip the full fileset in my computer an uploaded to the server. Try the zc_install with the browser but nothing happened. I know there is something missing.

Plugin Contributions

I've checked your site and the zc-install facility does seem to be missing. I would recommend uploading just that directory again and having another go.

Hopefully that will work, and if it does, ignore any error messages about not being able to write to your configure files and make sure that you select the upgrade database button.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Jorge

I've rechecked your site and I'm afraid that your installation looks very corrupted to me. It looks as though you didn’t upgrade your database, but instead re-installed Zen Cart over the top of your existing system. However, when I try to look at your stylesheets, I get server errors sent back to me. In effect your system is acknowledging their existence, but either they are corrupt or it’s denying any access to them. This is why you have a white background and no styling on your text. But to work out why this is happening, you need advice from somebody who knows about servers.

Alternatively, you may wish to consider deleting all files from your Zen Cart server and starting again with a clean install of version 1.3.0.2

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Did all the zc_install steps. I think it went well but there are no colors on the template.
    http://www.gizelleimports.com/store

Plugin Contributions

I'm afraid Jorge, that although it may seem to have gone well, when I try to look at your stylesheets, my browser title bar says "500 Internal Server Error" and I get the following page displayed
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster AT gizelleimports DOT com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/1.3.36 Server at www.gizelleimports.com Port 80
    This is potentially much more fundamental than not having colors in your template. Your web server is refusing access to your template. Here's what a page specifically about 500 errors has to say
    Resolving 500 errors - general

This error can only be resolved by fixes to the Web server software. It is not a client-side problem. It is up to the operators of your Web server site to locate and analyse the logs which should give further information about the error.
    That's why I believe that you need advice from somebody who knows about web servers.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

It sounds like you may need to rename your /includes/.htaccess to htaccess_txt

And then you'll need to work with your host to ensure you have the security normally provided by the .htaccess file.

Are you running on a Windows server by any chance? IIS doesn't like .htaccess files...

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Using the install there was some instruction that needed to be added to the .htacces.
    Here is the complet set of comands. Lines 28 thru 31
    Code:
    <Files *.php>
    Order Deny,Allow
    Deny from all
    </Files>
    ny from all
    </Files>
    php_flag session.use_trans_sid off
    php_flag register_globals off
    <Files ".ht*">
    deny from all