I've been searching through the threads in this and other forums for the past week or so, but I haven't found answers to all of my questions yet. I have some very limited experience with Zen Cart - I used to sell a lot of things on eBay and I once set up a Zen Cart shop but ended up going with another solution so I really didn't experience it. I am now working for a retail company that has 9 locations and we are thinking about setting up an online store. I think that Zen Cart will do everything that we need it to do, but I've got a few questions before I make my final recommendation to my company. Again, I've searched through the forums for all of these questions - I could have missed something (I've done it before and I'm sure I'll do it again), so if one of these questions is answered in another thread I would greatly appreciate it if you could point me to that thread instead of telling me to search the forums. Thanks in advance for all of your help!

1. I know that there is a module for in-store pickup, but does that module allow me to have multiple store locations? For example, let's say a user wants to purchase an item from our website and pick it up in a store. Do they have the option of picking it up from store #1, store #2, store #3, etc...?
  2. How do I handle post-transaction processing? Meaning, once a user purchases an item from my online store what is the next step? Obviously, I need to ship the item to them, but what I am looking for is the steps on how to do this. Surprisingly, I haven't found any good information regarding what happens after an order is placed.
  3. Is it possible to seperate my stock into categories? For example, I am going to be selling some housewares, some clothing, some toys, and other items. I am going to need to be able to seperate these categories in my daily reports so that if we have $5,000 a day in sales I will know that $3,000 came from housewares, $1000 from toys and $1,000 from clothing. I was thinking that I might be able to use the manufacture option for this because the manufacture of an item is not that important to us anyways. For example, I could creat a manufacture called Toys and one called Housewares, etc. and then put all of our toys under the Toys manufacture (instead of putting Hasbro, Mattel, etc). If I did this would I be able to pull up a report that would allow me to see what my total sales were for each manufacture (product category)?
  4. What are some of the biggest shops that use Zen Cart. I am 200% sure that Zen Cart will be able to handle our site for a while, but I am wondering if, down the road, we might need to start using something that has been tested more for larger environments. Really, here I am just looking for a list of some of the larger Zen Cart sites to reassure my mind that we'll be OK using Zen Cart. Kind of like the noticeable users section of the Wordpress.com site (http://wordpress.com/notable-users/).