Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default how do I remove the zencart banner in the top left of the classic template?

i've tried looking it up and don't know what the name of the file is. i've sifted through the threads instead of asking but i still can't find it......... pls help

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: how do you remove the zencart banner in the top left of the classic template?

is this what i need? i'm trying to put my banner on the top of my page.. i used the background pic but my banner is too big and it is only showing part of it.. .
    i've also removed the search feature on the top so far. i'm some what getting the hang of this~! :) this is *awesome*

How do I get rid of the "Powered by Zen Cart" and replace it with my logo?

There are 2 ways to do this. If you are using an unmodified stock template and have a GIF logo you can name your logo 'logo.gif' and FTP it to the YOUR_TEMPLATE/images/ directory.

If you have made a custom template directory or want to change the logo's image format, go to includes/languages/english/classic/header.php

Make a copy of that file. Edit the image name for your logo, make changes in the "sales message text". Save the file. FTP a new directory(name the directory the same as the template you are using) to includes/languages/english/ and then upload your new header.php to the new directory.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: how do you remove the zencart banner in the top left of the classic template?

is there a simple way to delete the line of code? i still can't get it to work.......

Plugin Contributions

Didn't the instructions in your other thread help?

You just need to open the file includes/languages/english/YOURTEMPLATE/header.php and remove the text between the quotes. Can't make it easier than that

Plugin Contributions

i tried deleting the code. still appears....................... here is my website url.. marineflora dot com

a bunch of the header background banner has been clipped off also....

Plugin Contributions

If you're using the classic template then update the header.php in the common folder in classic template and remove the filename logo.gif or better replace it with a transparent image.

Plugin Contributions

this is what is in my header.php..

// added defines for header alt and text
    define('HEADER_ALT_TEXT', '');
    define('HEADER_SALES_TEXT', '');
    define('HEADER_LOGO_WIDTH', '200px');
    define('HEADER_LOGO_HEIGHT', '70px');
    define('HEADER_LOGO_IMAGE', '');

/includes/languages/english/sam/

i've edited to remove the code. i tried to make sure i explored my options.. before i asked any questions.. yet the image still appears.

Plugin Contributions

You mention the classic template in your subject line - which template do you have selected in Tools Template Select? if it's classic then the modified header needs to be in common/classic, if your selcted template is sam then it needs to be in common/sam

Plugin Contributions

YGPM patski

Plugin Contributions

sorry - ignore last post re the folder - should be includes/languages/english/classic - answered another similar thread - sorry for confusing! Its late here...!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast