Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How do EZ-Pages work?

Hi I've just figured out that I can't really do what I want to do as I can't put php in EZ pages (is that correct?)
    I have a form which is javascript validated which is linked to 2 php pages and outputs some text (1 html page and 2 php pages).
    I've put these 3 files in a folder within zencart and uploaded the 1st page as an internal link on EZ pages. But when I click on its link in Important Links it just takes me out of the zencart altogether which is not what I want. Is there any way of embedding or putting this page to show up on the main content area?
    If not do you have any suggestions (short of just adding a back to zencart link on the last of the 3 pages?)
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I have a question that I hope someone can lead me in the right direction to answer.

I have created a site to sell vintage British motorcycle parts online.
    Here is my site currently: www.testbaxterparts.host22.com

One of the most important parts of the site will be a section for users to view an online PDF flip-book of motorcycle parts books.

Located on the right sidebox, there is a section named Parts Books Online. If you click the link that says Test Parts Book, It will bring up a PDF Parts book that has been converted to a Flipbook.

What I want to be able to do is use the EZ Pages to create a page that I can list several different parts book under each Motorcycle manufacturer. (I have the EZ Pages created for the three main manufacturers, Triumph, BSA, Norton)

Ideally, What I would like this to look like would be, When a customer clicks the Triumph link under Parts Books Online, they will be taken to a page that will individually list off all the parts books available to view. Each flip-book would be a separate link.

Here is a really good example of what I am trying to accomplish on another British motorcycle site. http://www.bigdcycle.com/books.html

I just want to make a simple page to list the different parts books.

I have messed around with the EZ pages and I am just not sure about how I would go about inputting the links for the Flip Books.

I plan on storing all the PDF flip books on the server that we will be using, So they will be an internal link.

If anyone can give me some input on how they would accomplish this, It would be greatly appreciated!

If you have any further questions about what I am trying to accomplish, Please let me know!

Thanks,
    Chris

Plugin Contributions

The simplest approach would be to make an ez-page for each of the manufacturers and enter the HTML links for each flipbook as content on the page. If the links do go to folders under the Zen Cart root, you can make them relative links for portability. Mark up the page layout to display as you want.

If you install EZ-Page Improved TOC from Plugins, you can make each of the main pages the first page of a "chapter", with all of the links entered as ez-page internal links having the appropriate title, chapter affiliation, sort order, and set to display in the TOC and not in the menus. (Stock functionality is to not display internal links in the TOC, even if you have set them to do so. This is for foolproofing, as you could go to an internal link and find that you no longer have a link to get back. You can cover this by including a link to your main ez-page in the linked page; a PDF probably wouldn't work this way, but as it opens in a new window, your original page is still there and open.)

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have created an ezy page called Areas We Service and on that page is listed a number of suburbs we travel to.

In a nutshell I would like each individual suburb to be able to be clicked on which will then open another page with information regarding this suburb only.

Is this possible and how can it be done.

(I did a search of my question but couldn't really find any information about it.)

http://frontlinerefrigeration.com.au...page=page&id=7

Plugin Contributions

ZC 1.5.4
    Winchester Responsive template
    http://joburgonline.com

I have created a new EZ Page, and toggled, chaptered, TOC'd, sort ordered, , and cannot get the link to display. Anywhere.

I would like to display ez-pages links under the shop links list (or other location in the footer)

Current settings:

ez_pages.jpg

I hard wired the top EZ-Page to get that to work using an existing page. I am trying to get the Pricing page to display it's link.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Parafanaylya View Post
    ZC 1.5.4
    Winchester Responsive template

I have created a new EZ Page, and toggled, chaptered, TOC'd, sort ordered, , and cannot get the link to display. Anywhere.

I would like to display ez-pages links under the shop links list (or other location in the footer)

Current settings:

ez_pages.jpg

I hard wired the top EZ-Page to get that to work using an existing page. I am trying to get the Pricing page to display it's link.
    OK - I got that to work eventually in admin>configuration>ez-pages settings, but need to match the template.

Plugin Contributions

but need to match the template.
    Post a link to this for detailed assistance
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kobra View Post
    Post a link to this for detailed assistance

Plugin Contributions

Parafanaylya,
    but need to match the template
    It appears that your ez-page is styled the same as your site??
    Can you explain in detail what your issue is?
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kobra View Post
    Parafanaylya,

It appears that your ez-page is styled the same as your site??
    Can you explain in detail what your issue is?
    The template by Picaflor-Azul is slick and clean. The EZ-Pages nav bar looks as if somebody pasted onto the page. It does not look cool.

ez_pages_navbar.jpg

Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast