Plugin Contributions

Default I can’t any longer install any SQL-patches.

Hi I can’t any longer install any SQL-patches without getting “1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax.”

I have restored the SQL as it was as when I started the shop 6 weeks ago but can still not install any new patches.

The shopping systems seems to work fine but can’t patch SQL anymore. I have done the security patch recently. Can be the issue here???

My add-ons in added order:
    Easy Populate – Works fine.
    Backup Admin MySQL – Works fine.
    Image Handler 2 – Works fine.
    Qty. Discount – Works fine.
    Column Layout Grid For Product Listing 1.3.0.2.zip – Works fine
    Super Orders. – Works BUT some issues.
    Improved Attributes Controller 1.0.zip – Works fine.
    Recover Cart Sales – Works fine.
    User Tracking – Works fine.
    Security Patching – Does not know if work.
    PDF Ordeer – Does not work. Can not install.
    Master Password – Does not work. Can not install.

ZC 1.3.0.2

Server OS: Linux 2.4.21-40.ELsmp Database: MySQL 4.1.19-standard
    Server Date: 08/19/2006 19:09:49 Database Date: 08/19/2006 19:09:49

Server Up Time: 19:09:49 up 121 days, 14:28, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.05, 0.07
    PHP Version: 4.4.1 (Zend: 1.3.0)
    HTTP Server: Apache 3 - HOSTMerit

I really need some help here....

Thanks,
    Peter

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I can’t any longer install any SQL-patches.

Are you using table-prefixes? (DB_PREFIX setting in your configure.php files)

If not, then you can do all your SQL changes via phpMyAdmin without much difficulty.

Remember that upgrading Zen Cart should be done via zc_install and NOT by the admin SQL-Patches tool, which was intended only for simple mod SQL changes.

Can you post an example of the exact error message you see when trying to use the SQL patch tool?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hi DrByte,

Yes that’s right, I have upgraded from 1.3.0.1 to 1.3.0.2 by using ZC_install

I use the default zen_ prefix. All my tables (100pcs) are named zen_

I also finally succeed to install Master Password by paste the contents of pass.sql in to the “Enter the query to be executed:” But how come that the pass.sql file does not work to install???

When installing PDF Order, I get this message:

This is how it looks when install the patch:

#NEXT_X_ROWS_AS_ONE_COMMAND:
    CREATE TABLE orders_invoices (
    orders_invoices_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
    invoice_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
    order_tax decimal(15,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
    order_total decimal(15,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',
    invoice_type char(2) NOT NULL default '',
    orders_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
    PRIMARY KEY (orders_invoices_id)
    ) TYPE=MyISAM ;

ALTER TABLE orders_invoices auto_increment=2060000;

#NEXT_X_ROWS_AS_ONE_COMMAND:2
    SELECT @sortorder:=max(sort_order)
    FROM configuration_group;

INSERT INTO configuration_group
    VALUES ('', 'PDF Order Center', 'User-customizable defaults for PDF Order Center.', @sortorder+1, 1);

SELECT @pdfocid:=max(configuration_group_id)
    FROM configuration_group;

INSERT INTO configuration ( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function )
    VALUES ( 'Order Listing: max entries per page?', 'PDFOC_ORDERLISTINGMAX_DEFAULT', '100', 'Determines the maximum number of orders shown per page in the orders list. Only orders on the current page will be included when pressing the Use and Omit buttons.', @pdfocid , 5, NULL, NULL );

INSERT INTO configuration ( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function )
    VALUES ( 'Deletion: restock quantities default?', 'PDFOC_RESTOCK_DEFAULT', 'true', 'If true, the PDFOC action control panel option to restock product quantities when deleting orders will be checked by default.', @pdfocid , 10, NULL, NULL );

VALUES ( 'Order Selection: default status?', 'PDFOC_SELECTIONSTATUS_DEFAULT', '', 'Determines the default order status used for order selection on the PDFOC selection control panel. NOTE: A setting other than "None" will always limit the selected orders to that status, unless you select "None" manually before submitting the PDFOC form.', @pdfocid , 20, 'zen_get_order_status_name_plus_none', 'zen_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses_plus_none(' );

VALUES ( 'Printing: default template?', 'PDFOC_TEMPLATE_DEFAULT', 'Invoice.php', 'Determines the default printing template selected in the drop-down menu on the PDFOC action control panel. NOTE: A setting other than "None" will always invoke printing, unless you select "None" manually before submitting the PDFOC form.', @pdfocid , 30, 'pdfoc_get_template_name' , 'pdfoc_cfg_pull_down_templates(' );

VALUES ( 'Printing: final invoice or preview?', 'PDFOC_FINAL_PREVIEW_DEFAULT', 'preview', 'Determines the default setting on the PDFOC action control panel when printing invoices.', @pdfocid , 40, NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('preview', 'final'),' );

VALUES ( 'Printing: default label address?', 'PDFOC_LABELADDRESS_DEFAULT', 'delivery', 'Determines the default setting on the PDFOC action control panel when printing labels.', @pdfocid , 50, NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('delivery', 'billing'),' );

VALUES ( 'Printing: order date checked?', 'PDFOC_ORDERDATE_DEFAULT', 'true', 'If true, the PDFOC action control panel option to print the order date on invoices, packing slips, etc will be checked by default.', @pdfocid , 60, NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),' );

VALUES ( 'Printing: customer e-mail checked?', 'PDFOC_EMAIL_DEFAULT', 'true', 'If true, the PDFOC action control panel option to print the customer e-mail on invoices, packing slips, etc will be checked by default.', @pdfocid , 70, NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),' );

VALUES ( 'Printing: telephone number checked?', 'PDFOC_TELEPHONE_DEFAULT', 'true', 'If true, the PDFOC action control panel option to print the customer telephone number on invoices, packing slips, etc will be checked by default.', @pdfocid , 80, NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),' );

VALUES ( 'Printing: payment information checked?', 'PDFOC_PAYMENTINFO_DEFAULT', 'true', 'If true, the PDFOC action control panel option to print payment information for the order on invoices, packing slips, etc will be checked by default.', @pdfocid , 90, NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),' );

VALUES ( 'Printing: credit card number checked?', 'PDFOC_CCNO_DEFAULT', 'true', 'If true, the PDFOC action control panel option to print the customer credit card number on invoices, packing slips, etc will be checked by default.', @pdfocid , 100, NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),' );

VALUES ( 'Printing: comments checked?', 'PDFOC_PRINTCOMMENTS_DEFAULT', 'true', 'If true, the PDFOC action control panel option to print the comments stored in the database for this order on invoices, packing slips, etc will be checked by default.', @pdfocid , 110, NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),' );

VALUES ( 'Status Update: default status?', 'PDFOC_NEWSTATUS_DEFAULT', '', 'Determines the default order status selected for status updates on the PDFOC action control panel. NOTE: A setting other than "None" will always update the selected orders with that status, unless you select "None" manually before submitting the PDFOC form.', @pdfocid , 120, 'zen_get_order_status_name_plus_none', 'zen_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses_plus_none(' );

VALUES ( 'Status Update: notify customer checked?', 'PDFOC_NOTIFYCUSTOMER_DEFAULT', 'true', 'If true, the PDFOC action control panel option to notify the customer via e-mail when performing order status updates will be checked by default.', @pdfocid , 130, NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),' );

VALUES ( 'Status Update: include comments checked?', 'PDFOC_NOTIFYCOMMENTS_DEFAULT', 'true', 'If true, the PDFOC action control panel option to include the current comments in the customer notification e-mail will be checked by default.', @pdfocid , 140, NULL , 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),' );

Success 20 statements processed.
    Error ERROR: Cannot insert configuration_key "" because it already exists

Warning Note: 15 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.

Plugin Contributions

Ok, i dont know what wrong with my tools/install SQL patches, but i got PDF Order to work by using phpMyAdmin instead

Peter