Plugin Contributions

Does Anyone Know To Add or if there is a Upload Feature/Upload there art after they p

For example when someone buys a product sale im selling a T-Shirt and I want the ability to have someone Upload there art after they purchase, is there such a feature or a module or anything that has this in there???

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Does Anyone Know To Add or if there is a Upload Feature/Upload there art after th

you can use the file upload attribute and have them upload it when they place the order
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Does Anyone Know To Add or if there is a Upload Feature/Upload there art after th

I must be blind or something but were about do I find that @?? or go about doing that

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Does Anyone Know To Add or if there is a Upload Feature/Upload there art after th

You add it as an attribute to the product. They upload the artwork when they place the product in their cart.

Here's an FAQ on attributes:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/faq.ph...add_attributes

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks I figured it out... And that link is real helpful... But now I am finding that When clicking on links for my product pages, it is now not displaying the products that should be there it is just displaying head and text info.... but if I click on ALL Products Then it shows it.... Any suggestions DrByte

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by trivity
    When clicking on links for my product pages, it is now not displaying the products that should be there it is just displaying head and text info.... but if I click on ALL Products Then it shows it....
    Sounds like you have busted something in your templates.

Please start a new topic for this issue, and explain exactly what page this is happening on, along with a URL to see it in action, etc.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.