Hello,

I have installen zen cart and have a paypal Premier Account as to be able to accept credit card payments. I integrated them by enabling Paypal IPN in the admin of zen-cart. I also set my Instant Payment Notification Preferences URL on paypal.com to direct to ipn_main_handler.php on my webserver and in Website Payments Preferences (on paypal.com) I set my Automatic Return URL to point at index.php?main_page=checkout_process on my webserver.

Now i thought that I would be able to do credit card transactions with this, since as far as i understand zen cart now interacts with the paypal servers and they should accept the credit card payment.

I did a test with my own creditcard (which is not linked to the paypal account as such) and although on my website it seemed that I paid, nothing got deducted from my credit card and of course also nothing got into my paypal account.

I've been reading on paypal.com as well as zen-cart.com in the forums and the faq's, but i can't find anything that could help me further..

Are there any more actions that i need to take or more that i need to configure?? Does anybody have experience with the combination of a premier paypal account with zen-cart?

Any help is welcome!!