Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

English Flag for catalog Admin works fine

I am getting the english flag for the display of my catalog. The admin pannel works fine. I have tried to check everything the one problem I have run into is in the install but I can not figure out how to get the error fixed. The error I get on install is as follows:
    PHP open_basedir restrictions = /home/httpd/vhosts/siliconsolutions.com/subdomains/test/httpdocs:/tmp
    I have read and seached the forum tring to find a solution and have check and rechecked both confirure files. Can someone please help me.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: English Flag for catalog Admin works fine

On the home page of the installer (zc_install), what version is stated in the Welcome message?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by VisualDeath
    I am getting the english flag for the display of my catalog. The admin pannel works fine.
    I don't understand what you're seeing.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

On the install it says v1.3.0.1

After install when I try to go the catalog all i get is a english flag on the top left corner and that is it. Nothing else displays the admin panel works fine. The install works fine, but catalog does not do anything but show a flag.

Plugin Contributions

and view source is disabled for some reason. The error that I posted is the only thing on the install - system inspection. I dont know what the error means and have not been able to find out why it wants that directory anyway.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

v1.3.0.2 fixed an error in the installer that was reporting the basedir restrictions as problematic even when they were not.

v1.3.0.2 also fixes a number of other bugs.

I recommend that you grab the latest version and install it before going any further. Link is on the "downloads" page, accessible by button on top of this screen.

Once installed, apply the security patch instructions I posted in the "Announcements" area of the forum.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I suspect some of the reason for problems in your catalog is incomplete uploads of files caused by your FTP program.

If you're not using FileZilla, I might encourage you to grab it, esp since it's free and reliable: http://filezilla.sf.net

Plugin Contributions

I am using cuteftp 7.1 pro and i have made the changes that you posted and updates to 1.3.0.2 and still have the same problem I have never had a problem with my ftp program before and I thought is was a good one. Is it not good?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Who knows. Some have reported that after switching to filezilla things worked better. I personally do not recommend either SmartFTP or CuteFTP.

Anyway, this may or may not be related to FTP programs.

But it may be that you have incomplete uploads.

At the very least, since it appears you're just starting out, at least grab the newer version and proceed from there.

Plugin Contributions

I downloaded fileZilla and now I just have a blank page. The PHP open_basedir restrictions = /home/httpd/vhosts/siliconsolutions.com/subdomains/test/httpdocs:/tmp has now become a warning and is no longer in the system - inspection results. It is now in the other system information box.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast