Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Test Drive Free Templates

No problems accessing from here and no problems reported with the server on which it's running.
    See and test drive Zen Cart's free templates at zencarttemplates.info

Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

The Blue Strip Basic template is messed-up on the demo site. Just noticed the problem as I tested this template sometime ago and am thinking of re-downloading and re-testing. (My main problem before: IE's compatability view also messed-up this template; hope that perhaps it's now corrected....)

This interesting and elegant template has two choices for the drop-down menu. (Probably looks best as single column site, but it can show three columns and also looks nice.)

I had similar problem with drop-down choices, but don't recall solution. However, in demo's case, it seems to be generating products, not just categories.

sph
    Last edited by SPH; 3 Mar 2012 at 04:35 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Just downloaded/uploaded Blue Stripe Basic to a secondary site:

http://www.promdressesforless.us/ind...ndex&cPath=2_1

I had same problem as on demo site, until I installed the included sql patch.

Original IE compatability issue still exists; will have to look for my old fixes to extent I had them. See old post on this template for more fixes:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...e+stripe+basic

Actually, this template needs some work before can be used and I'd recommend a warning on demo site.

sph
    Last edited by SPH; 3 Mar 2012 at 05:06 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Blue Stripe Basic, IMO, is still not ready for live use. Went back to simple template on secondary site that totally works, although could maybe use image make-over.

http://www.promdressesforless.us/

sph

Plugin Contributions

When I try to download ANY of the templates I get the following error:

Corrupted Content Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yuppicide View Post
    When I try to download ANY of the templates I get the following error:

Corrupted Content Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
    Downloads aren't made from demo system for which this the support thread. That system sends you back to this site for to download the templates.

So most likely your problem was linked to the deployment of the new (and rather good) upgrade to this site. I'm not having any problems at all downloading, so I suspect you just caught it at the wrong moment.
    See and test drive Zen Cart's free templates at zencarttemplates.info

Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Please consider adding http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1561
    to your Zen Templates site.

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    I couldnt find out how to email you on your site to get my new template showcased. Ive submitted it already here http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1686

Please can you add it to the showcase templates on your website. Thank you

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112