Page 42 of 202 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Super Orders 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by sanji View Post
    Yes, I do use that version. No problem with the latest zen-carte release (1.3.7)

sanji
    Hey Sanji,

If I've already installed SO 2.0 can I revert back to the old version? I thought there was a database migration that happened with SO 2.0, but if the old structure is still there maybe I can just downgrade to the setup in had in place on ZC 1.2.7. That worked pretty well for me.
    Carly
    Sambu Kyuguten
    https://www.sambu-kyugu.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by japanophyle View Post
    Hey Sanji,

If I've already installed SO 2.0 can I revert back to the old version? I thought there was a database migration that happened with SO 2.0, but if the old structure is still there maybe I can just downgrade to the setup in had in place on ZC 1.2.7. That worked pretty well for me.
    The database migration mainly affected payment information (like the payment_check table, etc).. so if you aren't using checks or haven't used any of those tables (take a quick peek in phpMyAdmin and see if the tables are populated with info).. then you should be OK downgrading

Make sure you have a backup before trying it!!

Plugin Contributions

Super orders, VAT and Footers?

I have a couple of questions which partly relate to super orders and partly relate to invoice information requirements in the UK.

How do I get a VAT registration number on to my invoice? - I do have super orders installed but reading about FED tax ID (US I am assuming) inputting a reference in the language file turns off the TAX columns - not quite what I want. Having just hit the UK VAT threshold I now need to have tax columns showing and my VAT reg number on the invoice.

I am wondering if there is a way of getting VAT reg. Company No. addresss etc appearing at the bottom of the page as a footer on the invoice - without headed paper or entering these details in the printer settings as this does not get the right look/layout.

If not using super orders invoice then how do I achieve this in the original invoice file?

Thanks for the help in advance.

MG

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    Super orders, VAT and Footers?

I have a couple of questions which partly relate to super orders and partly relate to invoice information requirements in the UK.

How do I get a VAT registration number on to my invoice? - I do have super orders installed but reading about FED tax ID (US I am assuming) inputting a reference in the language file turns off the TAX columns - not quite what I want. Having just hit the UK VAT threshold I now need to have tax columns showing and my VAT reg number on the invoice.

I am wondering if there is a way of getting VAT reg. Company No. addresss etc appearing at the bottom of the page as a footer on the invoice - without headed paper or entering these details in the printer settings as this does not get the right look/layout.

If not using super orders invoice then how do I achieve this in the original invoice file?

Thanks for the help in advance.

MG
    Find the file

admin/includes/languages/english/super_invoice.php

find HEADER_TAX_ID and change it to read Vat Reg No #

To put a number in goto Configuration > Super Orders and change federal tax exempt number to your Vat number.

Also in your Configuration > My Store > Store Address and Phone

Put in your full address and at the bottom I just put Company No: .....

It appears on all the right bit's.
    Last edited by NamSingh; 11 Jan 2007 at 06:59 PM.

Plugin Contributions

On a different problem. Anyone had issue with editing a customer?? I upgraded to 1.3.7 zen cart and think maybe this overwites some update function. The customer changes are not sent to be updated.

Plugin Contributions

I'm having several problems and I hope someone can help.

I installed and all seemed to have gone well, but under admin>modules>payment there is nothing about Purchase Orders (the sql went file with exception of some stuff that was installed already)

also...

Most of the links seen to have a problem... othing is listed and I did the manual edits... for example when I go to admin>customers>super orders no information shows and there is an error at the top that says:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: so_close_status() in /home/user333/public_html/neshop/admin/super_orders.php on line 1172

Plugin Contributions

I searched through and couldn't find a mention of this:

When I run the upgrade file, I get a message at the bottom saying:

Add the CC code to /includes/modules/pages/checkout_success/header_php.php, Line 97:
    //SO_EDIT_START
    // Add the CC payment to the Super Orders payment system
    $cc_insert = $db->Execute("select cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, cc_cvv, date_purchased, order_total from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . $zv_orders_id . "' limit 1");

if (zen_not_null($cc_insert->fields['cc_number'])) {
    $new_cc_payment = array('orders_id' => $zv_orders_id,
    'payment_number' => $cc_data->fields['cc_number'],
    'payment_name' => $cc_data->fields['cc_owner'],
    'payment_amount' => $cc_data->fields['order_total'],
    'payment_type' => $cc_data->fields['cc_type'],
    'date_posted' => $cc_data->fields['date_purchased'],
    'last_modified' => $cc_data->fields['date_purchased']);
    zen_db_perform(TABLE_SO_PAYMENTS, $new_cc_payment);
    }
    //SO_EDIT_END
    But, line 97 is a bit vague. It ends up being added in the middle of a bit about gift vouchers! I didnt see this edit explained anywhere in the readme file.

Could you offer some clarification please? Great mod though, and nice improvements from the previous version!
    Currently using ZEN CART v. 1.3.6

Plugin Contributions

Dear Frank:

I am implementing super orders and the zen cart with a friend of mine and i need to add some reports and order status control, order delivery and instalation dates control, and other features to your great super orders module, i have not found another way to contact you, i need to contact you directly by phone/messenger/mail to ask you for a quote on this addendums please reply

Plugin Contributions

is there an easy way to uninstall the super orders?

Plugin Contributions

and if I have it installed but still want to use the original order system, will that create any problems?