Page 96 of 202 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Super Orders 2.0

EXCELLENT MOD!!!

I've got what is potentially a *stupid* question. I am currently setting up my shop so I don't have my payment gateway configured yet. I am currently just using the ZenCart free credit card.

Here's the question - should the CC information be showing up automatically as a payment on the details page or will I still have to edit that manully for every order?

Plugin Contributions

Any CC number information is limited to the last 4 digits. That's a built-in security feature of Zen Cart, and is in place regardless of actual payment gateway used.

If your payment module requires you to put the CC number together between what's in your store admin and what's in the e-mail you receive, that process will not be affected by Super Orders.
    Frank Koehl
    "Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult"

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSide View Post
    Any CC number information is limited to the last 4 digits. That's a built-in security feature of Zen Cart, and is in place regardless of actual payment gateway used.

If your payment module requires you to put the CC number together between what's in your store admin and what's in the e-mail you receive, that process will not be affected by Super Orders.
    Yeah I guess the question is does it show up as a Payment in SO. Right now I have to add it as a payment in SO or it shows an amount due.

Am I making sense?

Plugin Contributions

Yes, the payment should show up as a payment line item in SO. Did you complete all the installation instructions? There's a portion in there that requires you to make a small edit to the catalog-side orders class (/includes/classes/order.php). That's the magic little bit that generates those payment line items automatically.

You also need to make sure you uploaded the catalog-side SO files. people sometimes upload the admin section without realizing there are files for the catalog as well.
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSide View Post
    Good assist, pinetreecandles! Thanks!
    NP blindside. I help when I can, which isn't very often.
    Zen Cart: 1.3.8a
    PHP: 5.2.4
    MySQL: 5.0.45

Pine Tree Candles

Plugin Contributions

Every little bit helps. If you can't donate your money, donating your time and knowledge is a great substitute.
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi.

I have installed SO and love it. I am now trying to personalise the invoice and packing slips - adding our own logo (no problem) and changing the wording to suit the UK market. I'm a bit stuck when it comes to changing the font colours and sizes for the paperwork. My first port of call was super_stylesheet.css. I tinkered with .invoiceheading will no success. Where should I be looking please.

Also I notice that in the status update invoice, the logo is not showing, just the little box with the red cross. Why is that?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Regards

Philip

Plugin Contributions

love the mod. Any way to add in a thumbnail of the product next to the model #?

This may not be for everyone, but would be cool if there was a switch to turn it on.

Similar to what I am testing in this thread:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...preview+images

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by philip56 View Post
    Hi.

I have installed SO and love it. I am now trying to personalise the invoice and packing slips - adding our own logo (no problem) and changing the wording to suit the UK market. I'm a bit stuck when it comes to changing the font colours and sizes for the paperwork. My first port of call was super_stylesheet.css. I tinkered with .invoiceheading will no success. Where should I be looking please.

Also I notice that in the status update invoice, the logo is not showing, just the little box with the red cross. Why is that?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Regards

Philip
    I am pleased to say that I've solved most of this myself. Most of tthe settings were in the main stylesheet.css. The only things I'm struggling with are changing the font size and colour of the shop address on the invoice.

I'm also still stuck on the invoice logo issue.

Thanks in anticipation.

Philip

Plugin Contributions

Having a slight problem with Super Orders 2.0 and been searching like crazy to no avail.

The batch status update is working great (notifies customers, ect) and the status changes but the expiration for downloads is not updating. So "link expires" in the customer page is still showing the original date, not being updated with a status update change.

Any help would be appreciated. :)