Page 2 of 202 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Super Orders 2.0

Does it now supports multiple currencies.???
    It should, but I admit this feature is not heavily tested (I only use USD). Give it a shot, if it breaks somewhere let me know and I can fix it.
    The OTHER_IMAGE_ARROW_SOUTH_EAST definition mark seem to be a missing one from the extra_datafiles folder - which might be the reason why you're experiencing difficulties with this definition name.

I searched for it, from all over the MOD, as only one results showed up - line: 743 from admin/orders.php file. A slight bug I might add.
    Yes that's a whoopsies on my part. Darn Firefox hides broken images, so it slipped my mind. Correction has been made to the file.

If you don't want to download again, just open admin/super_orders.php, find the define, and change this...
    Code:
    zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . OTHER_IMAGE_ARROW_SOUTH_EAST)
    To read as this...
    Code:
    zen_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'arrow_south_east.gif')
    Frank Koehl
    "Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult"

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Marvelous. Thanks for this addition.

However, you might want to keep the definition name for users who are working under the admin section with more than a single language for loading the arrow_south_east.gif image file.

You should rather add this definition name within your extra_datafiles folder instead.

Plugin Contributions

Oracle,
    he said for those that didnt want to wait for the updated release
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

How do I fix the product thumbnails under Batch Form Printing of the Packing Slips.

Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

I'm getting this error with the SQL file:

Code:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's cancelled/completed status.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle
    Marvelous. Thanks for this addition.

However, you might want to keep the definition name for users who are working under the admin section with more than a single language for loading the arrow_south_east.gif image file.

You should rather add this definition name within your extra_datafiles folder instead.
    The gif image is included with the package, borrowed taken from the stock catalog. It's not used anywhere else, so there's no define to worry about. That's the case with the great majhority of the images in the core package. The arrow has a define because those often change due to stylistic needs.
    How do I fix the product thumbnails under Batch Form Printing of the Packing Slips.
    Open admin/includes/classes/order.php
    Find this line:
    Code:
    $orders_products = $db->Execute("select orders_products_id, products_name, products_model,
    Modify it to read:
    Code:
    $orders_products = $db->Execute("select products_id, orders_products_id, products_name, products_model,
    Find this line:
    Code:
    $this->products[$index] = array('qty' => $new_qty,
    Make a new line after it and add the following:
    Code:
    'id' => $orders_products->fields['products_id'],
    Originally the product image was looked up using the model number, since that already existed in the order class. It required a unique model per product, so I ditched it in favor of this solution. I'll add another step to the readme, and fix the code so that it doesn't display a broken image if it doesn't find the value.
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

...or just read step 8 under "REQUIRED FILE EDITS" in the README.

I prefer you read first.
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue
    I'm getting this error with the SQL file:
    What version of MySQL are you running? About the only I could find that some versions of MySQL might not like is on the last line...
    About the only thing I could find that your version

INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES ('', 'Closed Status - "Reopened"', 'STATUS_ORDER_REOPEN', '0', 'Insert the order status ID # you would like to assign to an order when you undo an order\'s cancelled/completed status.<p>If you do not have a "reopened" status, or do not want assign one automatically, choose <B>default</B> and this option will be ignored.<p><strong>You cannot attach comments or notify the customer using this option.</strong>', 28, 30, now(), now(), 'zen_get_order_status_name', 'zen_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(');
    Note the backslash in the word "order's." Change that to two single quotes and see how it works; here's the full line with the change:
    INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES ('', 'Closed Status - "Reopened"', 'STATUS_ORDER_REOPEN', '0', 'Insert the order status ID # you would like to assign to an order when you undo an order''s cancelled/completed status.<p>If you do not have a "reopened" status, or do not want assign one automatically, choose <B>default</B> and this option will be ignored.<p><strong>You cannot attach comments or notify the customer using this option.</strong>', 28, 30, now(), now(), 'zen_get_order_status_name', 'zen_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(');

Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

I know I answered this, but I feel I should emphasize...
    Read step 8 under "Required File Edits" in the README.

OR the "Packing Slip" section under "Features."

You really don't have an excuse not to know this. Always read the readme files!
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSide
    What version of MySQL are you running? About the only I could find that some versions of MySQL might not like is on the last line...
    About the only thing I could find that your version

Note the backslash in the word "order's." Change that to two single quotes and see how it works; here's the full line with the change:
    I'm running 4.1.21-standard

I figured that was the issue... now to get the sql statement settled without repeats and such... I always want to cry when a SQL patch doesn't go through.

Page 2 of 202 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast