Page 28 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sales report 2.0

talisman-studios - Start with this mod, then add the extra fields you want.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=170
    2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2

Pez Collectors Store

Plugin Contributions

sky1 - Just what does any of that have to do with the Sales Report? Please limit your posts to Sales Report-related information
    Frank Koehl
    "Cleverly Disguised as a Responsible Adult"

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

I just wanted to post a big THANK YOU to Frank for this incredible mod. With Kobra's help, I migrated this month from the stone age of osC and this was one of the tools that he recommended for install.

I have been playing with it today and can't believe the detail and flexibility that it provides me. I can finally output some decent data from the 2 years of history I had stored in my old db.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! (where is the donate button?)

Plugin Contributions

I love this mod and I have never had any problems with it.

My only request is that I really need to have both Manufacturers AND Order ID be available on the same report. It seems I can get Order ID included when I display by Order Line Item, and I can get Manufacturer when I display by Product Line Totals. But I can't get them both to display on the same report. Ideally, I'd like the Order ID to display when I go by Product Line Items.

Am I missing something? Maybe there's an option I haven't seen yet?

If not, I would be happy to pay for this modification, if possible.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gezuvor View Post
    I just wanted to post a big THANK YOU to Frank for this incredible mod. With Kobra's help, I migrated this month from the stone age of osC and this was one of the tools that he recommended for install.

I have been playing with it today and can't believe the detail and flexibility that it provides me. I can finally output some decent data from the 2 years of history I had stored in my old db.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! (where is the donate button?)
    Guess I should add one. If you want, you may send via PayPal to fkoehl {at} gmail {dot} com.

Quote Originally Posted by lyricwings View Post

My only request is that I really need to have both Manufacturers AND Order ID be available on the same report. It seems I can get Order ID included when I display by Order Line Item, and I can get Manufacturer when I display by Product Line Totals. But I can't get them both to display on the same report. Ideally, I'd like the Order ID to display when I go by Product Line Items.

Logically this doesn't make sense. How can you display just one manufacturer for an order when you may have multiple products, each with a potentially different manufacturer?
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

---Quote (Originally by lyricwings)---

---End Quote---
    Logically this doesn't make sense. How can you display just *one* manufacturer for an order when you may have *multiple products*, each with a potentially *different* manufacturer?
    Thanks for your response, Blindside.

What you are saying is why I was suggesting that it be added to the option for Product Line -- where just one Product appears per line.

So, the Product Line option would show the Order ID, in addition to giving Product ID, Product Name, Manufacturer, etc.

If there were multiple products in an order, the same Product ID would appear in each product listed in the "Product Line" view.

The situation is that I want to use Sales Report to check against the confirmations that I receive from my manufacturers, when they confirm that they have shipped an item. They simply submit the Order ID to us, so if there was a way for the Order ID to be in the Sales Report, then checking the two would be much easier. Right now we're trying to just try to figure it out by dates and such, which don't always line up if the Manufacturers don't know the date they received the order, or if multiple orders for them came on a specific date.

Does that clarify my question?

Thanks --

Plugin Contributions

Yeah that makes more sense. You completely lost me by describing your need as "both Manufacturers AND Order ID be available on the same report", as the order ID only appears on the per-order view.
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Phew, glad I am making sense.

So - is there any way to do that, that I might be missing?

Like I said, I'd be willing to pay for this customization.

Plugin Contributions

Basically you'd be expanding the product output view to a unique report line for each order|product combination. So yes it's possible, but would require hacking up the report quite a bit, because the data outputted is ingrained in the class that drives the report.

Depending on your search and output needs, it might be better to make this a separate report, designed specifically to select orders and manufacturers the way you want, and output the data in the format you want.
    Frank Koehl

frankkoehl.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlindSide View Post
    Hey guys!

Saw the fixes you made. Love it! I've got them in the main module repository now. I'm going to try and push out a new version asap.

Also, for anyone wondering where the hell I've been.

Hey BlindSide ,
    when the new version will be available ?
    thanks

Page 28 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast