Plugin Contributions

Eeep! Need help with Security Patch

Ok I made the modifications that were in this thread...And this is what I get at the top when I go to the store now:

Code:
    set customers_basket_quantity = '" . (float)$quantity . "'
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/digiwat7/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php:1) in /home/digiwat7/public_html/shop/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 100

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/digiwat7/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php:1) in /home/digiwat7/public_html/shop/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 100

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/digiwat7/public_html/shop/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php:1) in /home/digiwat7/public_html/shop/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78
    Please help!!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Eeep! Need help with Security Patch

Here is my url:
    www.digiscrapshop.com/shop

And I should probably mention that I installed this template (before I added the patch)

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

public_html/shop/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php:1
    The :1 suggests that you have a blank space or blank line on line #1 of that file, probably added as a courtesy by your text editor.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Actually some of the code got pasted in the beginning of the file. Thanks so much for your help!!!
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Heather Watson Digital Elements[/FONT]