Plugin Contributions

IE not returning to product page

When a shopper adds an item to the cart, and then clicks continue shopping, he/she is returned to the home page. I have set it in the admin so that "Display Cart After Adding Product" is selected but is there anywhere alse that needs changing?

The fault happens intermittently but only with IE. I am using version 1.3.0.2 which was installed as 1.2.6 and has been upgraded. It is installed on a Linux server with PHP Version 4.4.0, MySQL version 3.23.58 and is storing sessions as a file (although I have tried storing sessions in the DB with the same problem).

I have looked through the archives and found this solution:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...t=14875&page=2
    which solves my problem for now but if a visitor has JavaScript disabled it doesn't work.

It is on a live store at www.feather.com.au so if anyone wants to try it out please don't purchase anything (unless of course you actually want to buy some feathers from the owner).

I have also noticed that the CSS flyout menu slows the page loading down considerably and again only with IE so I'm guessing it has something to do with the csshover.htc file. Any pointers on where I can start looking to solve this one would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by purple-circle; 30 Aug 2006 at 09:01 AM.