trouble upgrading db for 1.3.5 from 1.3.0
I received this error when I ran zc_install and attemped the database upgrade.
1364 Field 'query_keys_list' doesn't have a default value
[REPLACE INTO hbg_query_builder ( query_category , query_name , query_description , query_string ) VALUES ('email,newsletters', 'Administrator', 'Just the email account of the current administrator', 'select \'ADMIN\' as customers_firstname, admin_name as customers_lastname, admin_email as customers_email_address from TABLE_ADMIN where admin_id = $SESSION:admin_id');]
Steps to produce this:
1) Copy 1.3.5 over a 1.3.0 installation
2) Brought up the 1.3.5 zc_install
3) clicked through the check
4) On the ZenCart Setup System Inspection page, I scrolled down and used the "database upgrade" button
5) on the database upgrade page, it wanted to install 3 database updates 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, and 126.96.36.199.
6) Typed in the admin account and password and then clicked the upgrade button.
7) Got the error above
8) Went back through the zc_install and database upgrade and now it just wants to install the 188.8.131.52 database update which fails with the above error as well.
9) Wierd...tried the 184.108.40.206 update a few moments ago (about 3-5 minutes have passed) and it worked. Odd.
By digidiva-kathy in forum Upgrading from 1.2 to 1.3.x
Last Post: 20 Jul 2006, 05:18 PM
By need2know in forum Upgrading from 1.2 to 1.3.x
Last Post: 30 May 2006, 09:39 PM
Content and Graphics Copyright (c) 2003 - 2013 Zen Ventures, LLC - all rights reserved
Zen Cart® is a Registered Trademark of Zen Ventures, LLC