Plugin Contributions

Default Please help! Upgraded to 1.35...

Hello there,

Just upgraded to 1.35. Everything is ok apart from three things at present:-

1. When I do a test, and get to step three of checkout, I click on confirm and get the following:-

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class payment in /home/thegemtr/public_html/includes/classes/payment.php on line 20
    Therefore the confirmation screen is not displaying.

2. When an order is sent, emails come through similar to this:-
    EMAIL_TEXT_HEADER The Gem Tree

Joe Bloggs,
    EMAIL_THANKS_FOR_SHOPPING
    EMAIL_DETAILS_FOLLOW

EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER 3180
    EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED Monday 04 September, 2006
    3. The blurb on the main page of my site repeats on certain categories, for example:-

http://www.thegemtree.com/index.php?...=index&cPath=4

The bit at the top is what I put on the index page. It does not repeat on certain categories.

That's all really, the new features and security are very welcome, thanks to the team. I have tried to resolve the issues above for hours, but to no avail.

I appreciate any help, and hopefully, this can help somebody else too.

Regards,

Russ

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Please help! Upgraded to 1.35...

#1 and #2 would appear to be missed-files while doing file-comparisons during upgrading.
    #1 --- could be an extra file. Hard to tell without comparing all your files against a fresh unzip of the v.1.3.5 files and see what's extra, etc (or what's different)

#2 --- would appear that your /email/*.html files and/or your language files for checkout_process.php are incomplete. Perhaps re-comparing them will help you.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Does that go away if you switch to the Classic template?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Hello There,

Thanks for getting back to me. I swithced to classic, but there was no difference. I noticed that my third problem, repeated index blurb, only shows on categories with subcategories. Categories with just categories is fine. I am doing a file compare at time of writing. I am using Filezilla, maybe something went missing during upload.

Plugin Contributions

Hello Ajeh and Dr Byte,

Just to let you know that I compeletely deleted my installation, backed up sql and files of course, and installed from fresh. These errors I reported cleared up.

I have a few mods installed, so there must have been some coding in them that has clashed with the new version.

For those skimming this thread who have various mods, I recommend you do as I did, and then add your mods again after. Especially as this new release has a lot of changes. I could have saved myself a few hours of headache lol!

Regards,

Russ

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the update and glad you have things running properly again ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!