Page 293 of 373 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Hi client is not using images so I wish to uninstall lightbox .. havent been able to find any instructions on how to do this. I know there is an uninstall sql but not really sure whether do this from my php my admin or from zen cart admin and not completely sure how to do it. Thanks for any instructions
    [FONT="Verdana"]Amanda McInerney
    Kimberley Web Design[/FONT]

http://www.kimberleywebdesign.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by RescoCCC View Post
    If you click the images they are using ZLB.
    Yes, but since ZLB isn't properly/fully installed (the common file has been replaced by his original), ZLB is not handling his images - Image Handler is handling is images and is responsible for the zoom effect on mouseover.

ZLB is not working at all on his site and will not work on his site until he properly installs it (replaces the file he removed).

Only once ZLB is properly/fully installed on his site will anyone be able to troubleshoot his layout issue.
    Go that extra mile, you never know what's at the end of the road

Empowerment Sanctuary

Hi Amanda,

The first thing you need to do is find out what version of Zen Lightbox your client is using...as the uninstall sql will be version specific.

Next, visit the ZLB page of the community addon section of the forum. There you will see a list of ZLB versions, each with its own download link.

The versions are listed in chronological order, starting with the most recent version at the top. If your client is using an older version, scroll down until you find it.

Use the download link to grab the installation package zip file. The uninstall sql file will be in that package.

You can run the uninstall.sql either from the store admin or from phpMyAdmin. Some sites (including my own) have had trouble with this mod's sql files properly installing/uninstalling from the store admin and have had to run the file from phpMyAdmin.

If you know how and feel comfortable usingphpMyAdmin, I recommend doing it that way to avoid any snags.

Once you've run the uninstall sql file, simply delete the ZLB files. To know which files are the ZLB files, have a look at the Read_Me file that comes with the download pack.

Or - just read the Read_Me and follow the installation instructions in reverse

Quote Originally Posted by wotnow View Post
    Hi client is not using images so I wish to uninstall lightbox .. havent been able to find any instructions on how to do this. I know there is an uninstall sql but not really sure whether do this from my php my admin or from zen cart admin and not completely sure how to do it. Thanks for any instructions

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ScriptJunkie View Post
    Yes, but since ZLB isn't properly/fully installed (the common file has been replaced by his original), ZLB is not handling his images - Image Handler is handling is images and is responsible for the zoom effect on mouseover.

ZLB is not working at all on his site and will not work on his site until he properly installs it (replaces the file he removed).

Only once ZLB is properly/fully installed on his site will anyone be able to troubleshoot his layout issue.
    I solved the problem buy edit [ tpl_modules_main_product_image.php ]
    the new file now contain :-
    <?php
    /**
    * Module Template
    * @package templateSystem
    * @copyright Copyright 2003-2005 Zen Cart Development Team
    * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
    * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    * @version $Id: tpl_modules_main_product_image.php 3208 2006-03-19 16:48:57Z birdbrain $
    */
    ?>
    <?php require(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory(FILENAME_MAIN_PRODUCT_IMAGE)); ?>
    <div id="productMainImage" class="centeredContent">
    <?php // bof Zen Lightbox 2008-12-15 aclarke

if (ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS == 'true') {
    if (ZEN_LIGHTBOX_GALLERY_MODE == 'true' && ZEN_LIGHTBOX_GALLERY_MAIN_IMAGE == 'true') {
    $rel = 'lightbox-g';
    } else {
    $rel = 'lightbox';
    }
    } else {
    }
    ?>
    <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"><!--
    document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . zen_lightbox($products_image_large, addslashes($products_name), LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH, LARGE_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '" rel="' . $rel . '" title="' . addslashes($products_name) . '">' . zen_image($products_image_medium, addslashes($products_name), MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br /><span class="imgLink">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</span></a>'; ?>');
    //--></script>
    <noscript>
    <?php
    echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $_GET['products_id']) . '" target="_blank">' . zen_image($products_image_medium, $products_name, MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH, MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br /><span class="imgLink">' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</span></a>';
    ?>
    </noscript>
    </div>
    In fact the problem was in this line :-

<div id="productMainImage" class="centeredContent back">
    I replaced it to be :-

<div id="productMainImage" class="centeredContent">
    Also i removed some cods and edit the file to look like what i post and it work fine for me now.

Glad you figured it all out

Quote Originally Posted by thunder2010 View Post
    I solved the problem buy edit [ tpl_modules_main_product_image.php ]
    the new file now contain :-

In fact the problem was in this line :-

I replaced it to be :-

Also i removed some cods and edit the file to look like what i post and it work fine for me now.

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

Default Uninstall zen cart lightbox when table prefix has been used

Hi I am using the latest version of light box 1.6.2 and had some difficulty installing it due to the fact that after following advice on forum about putting a prefix before database tables for added security I had to ring up my server provider and they walked me through it. Now my client does not want any product images and I am trying to uninstall lightbox but of course I am getting the same error message

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'uninstall.sql' at line 1

As there are only 2 lines in the uninstall file

DELETE FROM `configuration` WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_%';
    DELETE FROM `configuration_group` WHERE `configuration_group_title` = 'Zen Lightbox';

I thought that there may be an easy way to insert the table prefix like this

DELETE FROM `???_configuration` WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_%';
    DELETE FROM `???_configuration_group` WHERE `configuration_group_title` = 'Zen Lightbox';

but am a bit nervous about executing that command and would like your expert opinions.
    [FONT="Verdana"]Amanda McInerney
    Kimberley Web Design[/FONT]

http://www.kimberleywebdesign.com.au/

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Uninstall zen cart lightbox when table prefix has been used

Hi I am using the latest version of light box 1.6.2 and had some difficulty installing it due to the fact that after following advice on forum about putting a prefix before database tables for added security I had to ring up my server provider and they walked me through it. Now my client does not want any product images and I am trying to uninstall lightbox but of course I am getting the same error message

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'uninstall.sql' at line 1

DELETE FROM `configuration_group` WHERE `configuration_group_title` = 'Zen Lightbox';

DELETE FROM `???_configuration` WHERE `configuration_key` LIKE 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_%';
    DELETE FROM `???_configuration_group` WHERE `configuration_group_title` = 'Zen Lightbox';

but am a bit nervous about executing that command and would like your expert opinions.
    yes, Thant is right if you make prefix then you need to add it when you want to uninstall.
    It 'll work fine if you do it

Default Re: Uninstall zen cart lightbox when table prefix has been used

If you inserted a database prefix upon installation, then you must insert the exact same database prefeix upon uninstallation.

I don't know if your ??? are replacements for the prefix name you used, or if you literally mean to use ???.

The answer is, don't use ???. Use the exact same prefix you used to install when you uninstall.

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

I have my blog embedded using the Numinix method, which (more or less) makes "blog" a page on zen cart. I want to include this page with the pages that use the Zen Lightbox module, so I copied jscript_zen_lightbox.php into includes/modules/pages/blog. It didn't work.

I know that it is naive to expect that it would be that simple, but I gave it a shot. Am I on the right track? Has anyone done this successfully? Do I need to add markup to my image links inside the blog to get this to respond? Any feedback will be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by joeyrocket View Post
    I have my blog embedded using the Numinix method, which (more or less) makes "blog" a page on zen cart. I want to include this page with the pages that use the Zen Lightbox module, so I copied jscript_zen_lightbox.php into includes/modules/pages/blog. It didn't work.

I know that it is naive to expect that it would be that simple, but I gave it a shot. Am I on the right track? Has anyone done this successfully? Do I need to add markup to my image links inside the blog to get this to respond? Any feedback will be appreciated.
    this technique should work for you