Page 148 of 373 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Zen Lightbox...

Has anyone seen issues with the lightbox images displaying in Google Chrome browsers? Mine just pops up a white box, as it is rendering the picture, then stalls. I need to back out to continue...
    You can test at:
    https://soclicheboutique.com/store/

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

A few things that I would like to ask before installing:

1) Can it enable image thumbnails to be enlarged in a lightbox?

2) Will it be able to do so for search results?

3) Is it easy to adapt it to make the lightbox activate on hovering the cursor over?

_thanks for the contribution and response

Plugin Contributions

I downloaded and set up Zen Light box but when I run the insta;sql I get the following error:

1146 Table 'superior_zc1.configuration_group' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT @cgi := configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title = 'Zen Lightbox';]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Jeff

Plugin Contributions

@jvalent

You'll have to tweak the sql statement for your mySQL tables prefix.

Look towards the bottom in your admin/includes/configure.php for this block of code:
    (yours will have different values but the same defines)

PHP Code:
     // define our database connection

define('DB_TYPE''mysql');

define('DB_PREFIX''zen_');

define('DB_SERVER''localhost');

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME''root');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD''');

define('DB_DATABASE''zentest');

define('USE_PCONNECT''false');

define('STORE_SESSIONS''db');

// for STORE_SESSIONS, use 'db' for best support, or '' for file-based storag 
    You'll see the define('DB_PREFIX', 'zen_'); statement-
    you'll have to add whatever prefix is in this statement (in this example it is zen_) to the sql statement you're trying to execute.
    Doug

Plugin Contributions

/**
    * Zen Lightbox
    * @author Alex Clarke ([email protected])
    * @copyright Copyright 2003-2005 Zen Cart Development Team
    * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
    * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
    * @version $Id: install.sql 2008-12-17 aclarke $
    */

INSERT INTO `configuration_group` VALUES (NULL, 'Zen Lightbox', 'Configure Zen Lightbox settings', '0', '1');
    UPDATE `configuration_group` SET `sort_order` = LAST_INSERT_ID() WHERE `configuration_group_id` = LAST_INSERT_ID();

SELECT @cgi := `configuration_group_id` FROM `configuration_group` WHERE `configuration_group_title` = 'Zen Lightbox';

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES
    (NULL, '<b>Zen Lightbox</b>', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS', 'true', '<br />If true, all product images on the following pages will be displayed within a lightbox:<br /><br />- document_general_info<br />- document_product_info<br />- page (EZ-Pages)<br />- product_free_shipping_info<br />- product_info<br />- product_music_info<br />- product_reviews<br />- product_reviews_info<br />- product_reviews_write<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 100, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '),
    (NULL, 'Overlay Opacity', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_OVERLAY_OPACITY', '0.8', '<br />Controls the transparency of the overlay.<br /><br /><b>Default: 0.8</b>', @cgi, 101, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''0'', ''0.1'', ''0.2'', ''0.3'', ''0.4'', ''0.5'', ''0.6'', ''0.7'', ''0.8'', ''0.9'', ''1''), '),
    (NULL, 'Overlay Fade Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_OVERLAY_FADE_DURATION', '400', '<br />Controls the fade duration of the overlay.<br /><br />Note: This value is measured in milliseconds.<br /><br /><b>Default: 400</b><br />', @cgi, 102, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Resize Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_RESIZE_DURATION', '400', '<br />Controls the speed of the image resizing.<br /><br />Note: This value is measured in milliseconds.<br /><br /><b>Default: 400</b><br />', @cgi, 103, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Resize Transition', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_RESIZE_TRANSITION', 'false', '<br />Allows for custom control over the transition effect used to animate the lightbox.<br /><br /><b>Default: false</b><br />', @cgi, 104, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Initial Width', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_INITIAL_WIDTH', '250', '<br />If Enable Resize Animations is set to true, the lightbox will resize its width from this value to the current image width, when first displayed.<br /><br />Note: This value is measured in pixels.<br /><br /><b>Default: 250</b><br />', @cgi, 105, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Initial Height', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_INITIAL_HEIGHT', '250', '<br />If Enable Resize Animations is set to true, the lightbox will resize its height from this value to the current image height, when first displayed.<br /><br />Note: This value is measured in pixels.<br /><br /><b>Default: 250</b><br />', @cgi, 106, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Image Fade Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_IMAGE_FADE_DURATION', '400', '<br />Controls the fade duration of images.<br /><br />Note: This value is measured in milliseconds.<br /><br /><b>Default: 400</b><br />', @cgi, 107, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Caption Animation Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_CAPTION_ANIMATION_DURATION', '400', '<br />Controls the animation duration of the caption.<br /><br />Note: This value is measured in milliseconds.<br /><br /><b>Default: 400</b><br />', @cgi, 108, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Display Image Counter', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_COUNTER', 'true', '<br />If true, the image counter will be displayed (below the caption of each image) within the lightbox.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 109, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'),
    (NULL, 'Close on Image Click', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_CLOSE_IMAGE', 'false', '<br />If true, the lightbox will close when the image being displaying is clicked.<br /><br /><b>Default: false</b>', @cgi, 110, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '),
    (NULL, 'Close on Overlay Click', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_CLOSE_OVERLAY', 'false', '<br />If true, the lightbox will close when the overlay is clicked.<br /><br /><b>Default: false</b>', @cgi, 111, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '),
    (NULL, '<b>Keyboard Navigation</b>', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_KEYBOARD_NAVIGATION', 'true', '<br />If true, keyboard inputs will also be used to control the lightbox.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 200, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '),
    (NULL, 'Close Lightbox', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_ESCAPE_KEYS', '27,88,67', '<br />The lightbox will close when any of these keys are pressed.<br /><br />Note: Only <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII" target="_blank">ASCII</a> decimal values should be entered and separated with a comma (if listing multiple values).<br /><br /><b>Default: 27,88,67</b><br />', @cgi, 201, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Previous Image', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_PREVIOUS_KEYS', '37,80', '<br />The lightbox will display the previous image (if available) when any of these keys are pressed.<br /><br />Note: Only <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII" target="_blank">ASCII</a> decimal values should be entered and separated with a comma (if listing multiple values).<br /><br /><b>Default: 37,80</b><br />', @cgi, 202, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Next Image', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_NEXT_KEYS', '39,78', '<br />The lightbox will display the next image (if available) when any of these keys are pressed.<br /><br />Note: Only <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII" target="_blank">ASCII</a> decimal values should be entered and separated with a comma (if listing multiple values).<br /><br /><b>Default: 39,78</b><br />', @cgi, 203, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, '<b>Gallery Mode</b>', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_GALLERY_MODE', 'true', '<br />If true, the lightbox will allow additional images to quickly be displayed using previous and next buttons.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 300, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'),
    (NULL, 'Include Main Image in Gallery', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_GALLERY_MAIN_IMAGE', 'true', '<br />If true, the main product image will be included in the lightbox gallery.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 301, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'),
    (NULL, '<b>EZ-Pages Support</b>', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_EZPAGES', 'true', '<br />If true, the lightbox effect will be used for linked images on all EZ-Pages.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 400, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'),
    (NULL, 'File Types', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_FILE_TYPES', 'jpg,png,gif', '<br />On EZ-Pages, the lightbox effect will be applied to all images with one of the following file types.<br /><br /><b>Default: jpg,png,gif</b><br />', @cgi, 401, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);
    In my config.php it is zen_. Above is the install file I am trying to run. Not sure how or where to alter it.

Jeff

Plugin Contributions

You need to change the table names to have zen_ in front of them...

i.e.

Code:
    INSERT INTO `zen_configuration_group` VALUES (NULL, 'Zen Lightbox', 'Configure Zen Lightbox settings', '0', '1');

UPDATE `zen_configuration_group` SET `sort_order` = LAST_INSERT_ID() WHERE `configuration_group_id` = LAST_INSERT_ID();

SELECT @cgi := `configuration_group_id` FROM `zen_configuration_group` WHERE `configuration_group_title` = 'Zen Lightbox';

INSERT INTO `zen_configuration`... etc.
    Anth.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by canihave View Post
    Hi
    I used this code
    It got lightbox working for me but my site shifted to the left side and had an error at the top saying

Slimbox.scanPage = function() { $$(document.links).filter(function(el) { return el.rel && el.rel.test(/^lightbox/i); }).slimbox({]}, null, function(el) { return (this == el) || ((this.rel.length > 8) && (this.rel == el.rel)); }); }; window.addEvent("domready", Slimbox.scanPage); //-->

I have uninstalled the sql for now but would really like lightbox to work.

Thanks
    Hi im having the same problem, light box works great but this message apears, i would apreciate help on this, its the only thing im missing to finish the website.

I have searched and it seems to come from this file

C:/wamp/www/zencart/includes/modules/pages/featured_products/jscript_zen_lightbox.php

Line #15 : Slimbox.scanPage = function() {

C:/wamp/www/zencart/includes/modules/pages/index/jscript_zen_lightbox.php

C:/wamp/www/zencart/includes/modules/pages/page/jscript_zen_lightbox.php

Plugin Contributions

This script not like my database
    I have prefix zen_
    but I get
    4 statements processed.
    ERROR: Cannot execute because table zen_configuration_group does not exist. CHECK PREFIXES!
    ERROR: Cannot execute because table zen_configuration_group does not exist. CHECK PREFIXES!
    ERROR: Cannot execute because table zen_configuration does not exist. CHECK PREFIXES!
    Note: 3 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.
    Straing because zend_configuration_group is already in the database

And my script is Like this
    INSERT INTO `zen_configuration_group` VALUES (NULL, 'Zen Lightbox', 'Configure Zen Lightbox settings', '0', '1');
    UPDATE `zen_configuration_group` SET `sort_order` = LAST_INSERT_ID() WHERE `configuration_group_id` = LAST_INSERT_ID();
    SELECT @cgi := `configuration_group_id` FROM `zen_configuration_group` WHERE `configuration_group_title` = 'Zen Lightbox';
    INSERT INTO `zen_configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `zen_configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES
    ANy Ideas
    Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

Is this still available for v1.3.8?? I can see that it is for the new v1.3.8a.

_thanks

Plugin Contributions

Alex - are you registering~?