Page 178 of 373 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Quote Originally Posted by lunomad View Post
    Hi Everyone, thanks for all the support. After a few tries I was able to install Lightbox using phpMyAdmin. It works!

Just a question to see if there are any answers to the question I see in a handful of posts on this thread. I use quotation marks in the product descriptions, e.g., <product XX - 2">, to indicate size, but the quotation marks do not show up inside the lightbox. I only see <product XX - 2>.

I fact, if I put text after the quotation marks, it too is removed:
    <product XX - 2" - testing text>
    will display in the Lightbox as:
    <product XX -2>

Does anyone have a solution, or a place where I can go looking?

Thanks!
    Instead of using quotation marks and size in the name of the description put it in the body of the description box. That way the name is not so long either.

see if that helps...and let us know...but I think that has nothing to do with the bottom of the lightbox window unless you are naming the image the same way...do not use punctuation in names...make them short as possible (the name is mainly for you) and no spaces are best, especially if downloads of zips are involved.

@mipavluk:

Hi there

I install the mod and get the typical error about the prefix tables. I correct the prefix problem but made the mistake and install it from admin area... and get the tab in my configuration menu... without any text on that page... and the mod does not work.

Read again the posts... and install it again from php My Admin area... and the mod works... but I have now 2 tabs in my configuration menu... 1 empty (from the admin area installation) and 1 complete (from my php My Admin installation)

I want delete the empty entry... is there a way to do it?

i try the uninstall in my admin area but get an error message....

thanks in advance...
    I am so sorry this happened...it did to me too. before you installed via the phpadmin you should have run the uninstaller that is included in your zip.

I suggest you run it thru the admin section of the store and see if it gets rid of the first non working one...if not then you will need to run it again to get rid of ALL instances the run the sql installer with prefix from myphpadmin again.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    I am so sorry this happened...it did to me too. before you installed via the phpadmin you should have run the uninstaller that is included in your zip.

I suggest you run it thru the admin section of the store and see if it gets rid of the first non working one...if not then you will need to run it again to get rid of ALL instances the run the sql installer with prefix from myphpadmin again.
    I should execute the uninstall 1 time from myphpadmin? and will delete ALL instances? or I need execute it 2 times?

there is no another way to delete the entry without uninstall the mod?

what about if I go to phpmyadmin, configuration_group table... and just delete the non working entry?
    URL: http://www.littledreamswarehouse.com/shop
    Zen Version: 1.3.89h
    Zen Template: orange modified

Plugin Contributions

I ask in another thread, about how delete an entry in my configuration menu, and entry from another mod I uninstall but the entry was still there... and DrByte reply me this:

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    You have to find the configuration_group_id for that menu in the configuration_groups table.
    Then delete all records from the configuration table containing that configuration_group_id.
    And THEN you can delete the record from the configuration_groups table.
    so, I do this for the first zen lightbox entry... I do not found records from the configuration table containing the configuration_group_id, so I delete the record from the configuration_groups table and everything is ok... the failed entry was deleted... and the mod and the site works perfectly.

If anyone would like apply this fix... make sure to make a backup of your database first... just in case... lol
    URL: http://www.littledreamswarehouse.com/shop
    Zen Version: 1.3.89h
    Zen Template: orange modified

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mipavluk View Post
    I should execute the uninstall 1 time from myphpadmin? and will delete ALL instances? or I need execute it 2 times?

there is no another way to delete the entry without uninstall the mod?

what about if I go to phpmyadmin, configuration_group table... and just delete the non working entry?

if you are certain you are deleting the right one from the configuration group table I think it might work.

running the uninstaller from admin section of store will work to get rid of the listing under the configuration tab but since you have two instances you may need to run it twice just to make sure it took out the right ones info.

I would say BACKUP the database...to be safe. then try your idea and hope the right one gets removed.

If it doesn't then you will need to run the uninstalled either in myphpadmin or admin of store then reinstall it again.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox (twice in admin)

Hi, I have no clue why Zen Lighbox is showing up twice in my admin.

I have attached a picture.

Any thoughts?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLeopard View Post
    Hi, I have no clue why Zen Lighbox is showing up twice in my admin.

I have attached a picture.

Any thoughts?
    my guess is you ran the sql installer more than once. with each installation of that sql it will deposit it in the configuration listing...do either one work or is one a blank page?

Plugin Contributions

my guess is you ran the sql installer more than once. with each installation of that sql it will deposit it in the configuration listing...do either one work or is one a blank page?
    DarkAngel.....well, I really don't remember running it twice....I am thinking hard on that one. I did double check the files and everything seems to be in order there.

I did check and YES one config works and the second one is blank.

Should I uninstall and re-install.....?

Or any suggestions is extremely helpful.

Thank you.

Bridgett

Plugin Contributions

DarkAngel:::::may thanks to you.

I uninstalled & reinstalled and now there is NO # 2 ZenLight Config.

Thanks again for giving me a helping hand.

Bridgett

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by PinkLeopard View Post
    DarkAngel:::::may thanks to you.

I uninstalled & reinstalled and now there is NO # 2 ZenLight Config.

Thanks again for giving me a helping hand.

Bridgett

no problem, sorry i did not get back here to answer you again but glad it worked out.

Plugin Contributions

Instead of using quotation marks and size in the name of the description put it in the body of the description box. That way the name is not so long either.

see if that helps...and let us know...but I think that has nothing to do with the bottom of the lightbox window unless you are naming the image the same way...do not use punctuation in names...make them short as possible (the name is mainly for you) and no spaces are best, especially if downloads of zips are involved.
    Thanks!

Unfortunately, in this case I am not able to avoid using punctuation in names--this is how the client wants their products displayed.

Can you tell me where and what I should start looking for in the lightbox module to correctly escape the item names? Everything works just fine, it's simply the inclusion of quotation marks in the product name that causes this unexpected behavior.

Thanks again!