Page 111 of 373 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Could that be the wrong additional images.php file? Or maybe because I installed slimbox first?

Plugin Contributions

OKay, it was very simple. I apparantly had overwritten the lightbox version of additional_images.php

Once the new version was loaded, it works fine! Thanks for all your help!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco913 View Post

I was able to Install Lightbox successfully the first time . I then went ahead to install Image Handler 2. The uploading of the images with IH2 was a breeze, and the second images show up well on Lightbox. The problem that I am having, is that the IH2 rollover feature does not work. I notice that when I rollover an image I get an error ( on IE ) on the lower left browser window.
    I tried Installing IH2 alone and the hover effect works fine, so it is when combining these 2 contributions when I get an issue.

Here is a link to one of my test sites. I will greatly appreciate any suggestions or links to find an appropriate solution.

http://store.fransxm.com/store/

How did you get the IH2 back up? If you can point me to the thread I would appreciate it. Last night everything was working great. Now only lightbox is functional.

http://www.digiscrappin4ever.com/digistore/

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Clarke View Post
    Sorry for not replying to your original question. I did try to view your website, but IE7 reported an error and would not load any of the product pages.

This error only appears when a product page is loaded after clicking on a product name or image from the product listing page. I can bypass the error by accessing the product page directly. It works fine in Firefox 2.

The error message reads as follows and appears in a warning message dialog box. After clicking on the ok button the usual 'This page cannot be displayed message' is shown.

Zen Lightbox shouldn't change the appearance or position of this 'larger image' link (at least I think it shouldn't).

Anyway... to change the style or position of this 'larger image' link you'll probably need to find the follow code in your stylesheet.

.imgLink

Editing the text-align property should sort things out.

Hope this helps! :)
    This "Operation Aborted" problem is driving me nuts... I am having this same exact problem after everything was working fine for two weeks, -- it's only on the product pages and it is only in IE7 and it is only after you click or rollover one of the main product images then navigate to another product page, and after that it's almost impossible to get any of the product pages to come up. It happens exactly as the author describes above.

I have seen other cries for help on this Operation Aborted issue go unanswered. One person figured out that it was her additional_images.php file that she had overwritten, and when she replaced it everything was great. I have been over and over these files, and mine are fine. One person on another thread suggested to someone that when they put their "jscript" folder into the main template folder as well as the custom template folder, evrything worked for them, but I have done that and I'm still getting the error.

The site is live, and my client discovered the bug last night... I am now in serious trouble if I can't fix this. It's the only bug on the site, and I'm at my wit's end. Does anyone have any ideas?????

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Clarke View Post
    Sorry for not replying to your original question. I did try to view your website, but IE7 reported an error and would not load any of the product pages.

This error only appears when a product page is loaded after clicking on a product name or image from the product listing page. I can bypass the error by accessing the product page directly. It works fine in Firefox 2.

The error message reads as follows and appears in a warning message dialog box. After clicking on the ok button the usual 'This page cannot be displayed message' is shown.
    Above, the author is addressing someone else's problem about something else, but he gets this bug.

This "Operation Aborted" problem is driving me nuts... I am having this same exact problem after everything was working fine for two weeks, -- it's only on the product pages and it is only in IE7 and it is only after you click or rollover one of the main product images then navigate to another product page, and after that it's almost impossible to get any of the product pages to come up. It happens as the author describes above, as well, plus you get a "Operation Aborted" alert box.

I have seen other cries for help on this Operation Aborted issue go unanswered. One person figured out that it was her additional_images.php file that she had overwritten, and when she replaced it everything was great. I have been over and over these files, and mine are fine. One person on another thread suggested to someone that when they put their "jscript" folder into the main template folder as well as the custom template folder, evrything worked for them, but I have done that and I'm still getting the error.

The site is live, and my client discovered the bug last night... I am now in serious trouble if I can't fix this. It's the only bug on the site, and I'm at my wit's end. Does anyone have any ideas?????

The site is http://www.phylliseig.com -- Go to the catalog section (Gift Collections) and there you can get the product listings by clicking on the categories. Click on any of the products and you'll soon start to see this happen (only in IE 7 or 6)

Earlier I posted a way to view attribute images with lightbox... that still works fine, and is not causing this problem... I ripped it out temporarily and I still have this problem. I have had Javascript experts tell me that the lightbox scripts are not loading in the right order or fast enough and so I'm wondering it that's part of it???

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by snowkrash View Post
    This "Operation Aborted" problem is driving me nuts... I am having this same exact problem after everything was working fine for two weeks, -- it's only on the product pages and it is only in IE7 and it is only after you click or rollover one of the main product images then navigate to another product page, and after that it's almost impossible to get any of the product pages to come up. It happens exactly as the author describes above.

Thanks
    I had the operation aborted problem too. I didn't know it yet when I did the last post. Neither slimbox nor lightbox worked...ie always did an 'operation aborted' when trying to open up a product info page.

I did find a lightbox that worked, but it's commercial. $32. Let me know by pm if you want the info. I'm working now on getting it to work on the additional images.

If I take a while to respond, I'll be gone till 2am tomorrow morning, so that's why I'm slow to respond!

Plugin Contributions

Hi!

I have a newly installed ZC 1.3.8a and added Lightning 1.4

The strange is that the product image will not popup, it is displayed at the bottom of the page!

I have followed the install instruction that included in the package.

Have search the thread and can-t find a solution for this
    (apologize if I have miss a contribution)!

Have I miss some steps?

Can some help me?

//TEW

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,

I've similar problems as others who have been complaining about product page not being able to load in IE. Previously, when I first designed the website, everything was working properly. Recently, I've been told by users that the individual product pages can't be loaded in IE. All pages load fine in Firefox. Only product pages will not load in IE.

I'm using Zen Cart 1.38a and Lightbox 1.4.
    Website address: www.SingaporeVault.com/store

I've re-uploaded tpl_modules_main_product_image.php and additional_images.php but it didn't help. The only other programs I uploaded recently as far as I can remember was 1) Admin login as customer and 2) Encrypted Master Password. Does this 2 programs conflict with Lightbox? I forgot to check IE after I installed these 2 programs.

Please help. Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

I am having exactly the same problems with I.E. and product pages, and product check out screen. Running it through a WC3 Validator shows a lot of errors. Am trying to learn how to interpret these so I can fix them. Not being a coder, it is slow going. But I.E. definitely been a problem for me.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Svault View Post
    Hi all,

I've similar problems as others who have been complaining about product page not being able to load in IE. Previously, when I first designed the website, everything was working properly. Recently, I've been told by users that the individual product pages can't be loaded in IE. All pages load fine in Firefox. Only product pages will not load in IE.

I'm using Zen Cart 1.38a and Lightbox 1.4.
    Website address: www.SingaporeVault.com/store

I've re-uploaded tpl_modules_main_product_image.php and additional_images.php but it didn't help. The only other programs I uploaded recently as far as I can remember was 1) Admin login as customer and 2) Encrypted Master Password. Does this 2 programs conflict with Lightbox? I forgot to check IE after I installed these 2 programs.

Please help. Thank you.
    Just remembered that I also added this program: Column Layout Grid for Product Listing

I can't figure out where the conflict is. Please help...