Page 121 of 373 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Quick question... I got the size of my pics fixed, now I am wondering when you click on the item pic it pops up right in the box, but it says next and if you click that it shows the same pic. How do I get it to show another pic?

www.raspberryjamcloth.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Clarke View Post
    I've just read your last few posts.

The SQL code that you ran (which someone else linked to from an old post) was code only to be used with v1.4 and not the latest release.

You will need to successfully install the new SQL code in order to get Zen Lightbox to work.

First run the uninstall.sql code (via Zen Cart Admin). Then, run the install.sql code.

Please post back any errors you received here. I'll then be able to troubleshoot this further for you.
    Hi. I successfully uninstalled Lightbox. This is the error I get when I copy and paste the install.sql stuff and execute it:

1146 Table 'cwyshop.configuration_group' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT @cgi := configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title = 'Zen Lightbox';]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I'm running ZenCart 1.3.8a on PHP 5.2.6 and MySQL client version 5.0.16.

Now with Lightbox uninstalled, my additional images are only loading the base image when clicked on. Is this a problem created by Lightbox or Image Handler 2?

Plugin Contributions

is the table name zen_configuration_group ?? If so I can post what I put in.

Plugin Contributions

[QUOTE=Alex Clarke;658930]This sounds like a good feature that I'll have to add. It should be fairly easy to implement.

I'll add this to the additions/features for v1.6, which I'm currently working on at the moment.

PM me if you would like me to work on this straight away for you (for a small fee/donation), or you can wait for the v1.6 release.

[QUOTE]

I am still in the initial setup phase of my site now. If I get it complete before 1.6 I might wan to take a look at this.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Clarke View Post
    This sounds like a good feature that I'll have to add. It should be fairly easy to implement.

I'll add this to the additions/features for v1.6, which I'm currently working on at the moment.

PM me if you would like me to work on this straight away for you (for a small fee/donation), or you can wait for the v1.6 release.
    Can I please ask that if you do incorporate this into the 1.6 version, that you also make it admin swtichable? I would personally stay away from any site that automatically loaded the lightbox when my mouse just happened to slide over an image.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Anna718 View Post
    Can I please ask that if you do incorporate this into the 1.6 version, that you also make it admin swtichable? I would personally stay away from any site that automatically loaded the lightbox when my mouse just happened to slide over an image.
    This would definitely be switchable via the admin.

Personally, I wouldn't use such a feature on an ecommerce website. However, I'm sure that many other people would.

It would be a nightmare for sites with loads of additional images.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by raspberryjamcloth View Post
    Quick question... I got the size of my pics fixed, now I am wondering when you click on the item pic it pops up right in the box, but it says next and if you click that it shows the same pic. How do I get it to show another pic?

www.raspberryjamcloth.com
    Just bumping my question.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by raspberryjamcloth View Post
    Just bumping my question.

You still have some traces of the old Zen Lightbox code in your HTML output.

I've just seen this...

Code:
    <!-- bof Zen Lightbox v1.4 aclarke 2007-09-15 -->

It's important to completely uninstall any old versions of Zen Lightbox before using v1.5.

I would recommend that you remove all v1.4 files (download v1.4 again if you want a list of files to remove). When done, make sure that all v1.5 files are present and in the correct location.

Let me know how you get on and goodluck!

Plugin Contributions

I just noticed something a little odd about our lightbox install when viewed in *shudder* IE6...

have a look at...
    http://www.tradersupplies.co.uk/inde...roducts_id=234

Everything works fine, except the "prev" and "next" tabs are not appearing in IE despite the fact that there are multiple images.
    I've noticed you can still skip between images though by clicking just above the little orange arrow next to the caption... i think some kind of formatting issue has forced all the link code down there.

Anyone ever experienced this? Not surprisingly every other browser we've tested this in works fine

UPDATE: it seems some products are showing prev/next tabs correctly whilst others aren't?!
    Last edited by Dunk; 23 Dec 2008 at 11:11 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I've given up on the above... it seems like an intermittent problem which I can only put down to IE. Sometimes it shows the tabs correctly, sometimes it doesn't. But if someone has a version of IE6, could you confirm it's working ok in your browser?

Thanks
    D