Page 131 of 373 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Clarke View Post
    If you have a backup (before the installation of Links Manager) try restoring that to see if Zen Lightbox works again.

I would also prevent jscript_tpp.js from loading on your product_info pages, as this may be causing issues.

Also, double check to make sure none of the Zen Lightbox files have recently been modified or removed.

It may also be wise to check file permissions on the Zen Lightbox files and/or folders.
    I just happened to have backed up everything right before installing it. I can delete jscript_tpp.js as I'm not using that add on, although it wasn't interfering with anything.

What would be the correct permissions for Lightbox?

Thanks for looking.

Plugin Contributions

First I recommend restoring the backup.

If that doesn't sort the problem you could try setting all Zen Lightbox file permissions to 755.

Let me know how you get on... and goodluck!

Plugin Contributions

Alex:

You're a bloomin' genius. I have a quick question, I'm more comfortable with define pages both HTML and edior mode than with ez pages. how can i add this effect to linked images within the product info description? can jscript_zen_lightbox.php be added to /editor/htmlArea/ or should it go somewhere else?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by newagekat View Post
    Alex:

You're a bloomin' genius. I have a quick question, I'm more comfortable with define pages both HTML and edior mode than with ez pages. how can i add this effect to linked images within the product info description? can jscript_zen_lightbox.php be added to /editor/htmlArea/ or should it go somewhere else?
    if comfortable with HTML, add rel="lightbox-g" to the <a> link and place caption in title. I did not add the above file to /editor/htmlArea/

Plugin Contributions

First I recommend restoring the backup.

If that doesn't sort the problem you could try setting all Zen Lightbox file permissions to 755.

Let me know how you get on... and goodluck!
    Alex, I had to finally uninstall LM and now LB is working fine again.

Plugin Contributions

You can easily get Zen Lightbox to work on the category page.

First of all, you'll need to link that image of the bowl to the large version.

Then, copy the jscript_zen_lightbox.php file that's in the root of the v1.5 release to includes/modules/pages/index/.

That should be it.
    Thanks Alex That worked as advertised!

Plugin Contributions

I am using zen 1.3.8a.

Copied all files as told on the server.

But when I run the Install.sql, I get this error:
    1146 Table 'pianoin_zc1.configuration_group' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT @cgi := configuration_group_id FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title = 'Zen Lightbox';]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Plugin Contributions

nice job...I have a little issue. I have installed this addon and most products have jus one image.
    When I click on that image it show the wonderful lightbox. But then I see a button nex and previous. When i click on them the same image will be loaded. Strange, because for the product I have only one image.

What goes wrong?

Plugin Contributions

As promised, I've looked into the installation issues with the SQL code where database tables contained prefixes.

This issue has now been resolved and the new installation SQL code can be found below.

Please note, this code is to be used with Zen Lightbox v1.5 only.

Code:
    /**
     * Zen Lightbox
     * @author Alex Clarke (aclarke AT ansellandclarke DOT co DOT uk)
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2005 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: install.sql 2009-01-13 aclarke $
     */
    INSERT INTO `configuration_group` VALUES (NULL, 'Zen Lightbox', 'Configure Zen Lightbox settings', '0', '1');
    UPDATE `configuration_group` SET `sort_order` = LAST_INSERT_ID() WHERE `configuration_group_id` = LAST_INSERT_ID();
    SELECT (@cgi := `configuration_group_id`) FROM `configuration_group` WHERE `configuration_group_title` = 'Zen 
    Lightbox';
    INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, 
    `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, 
    `set_function`) VALUES
    (NULL, '<b>Zen Lightbox</b>', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_STATUS', 'true', '<br />If true, all product images on the following 
    pages will be displayed within a lightbox:<br /><br />- document_general_info<br />- document_product_info<br />- 
    page (EZ-Pages)<br />- product_free_shipping_info<br />- product_info<br />- product_music_info<br />- 
    product_reviews<br />- product_reviews_info<br />- product_reviews_write<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 
    100, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '),
    (NULL, 'Overlay Opacity', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_OVERLAY_OPACITY', '0.8', '<br />Controls the transparency of the overlay.<br 
    /><br /><b>Default: 0.8</b>', @cgi, 101, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''0'', ''0.1'', ''0.2'', 
    ''0.3'', ''0.4'', ''0.5'', ''0.6'', ''0.7'', ''0.8'', ''0.9'', ''1''), '),
    (NULL, 'Overlay Fade Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_OVERLAY_FADE_DURATION', '400', '<br />Controls the fade duration of 
    the overlay.<br /><br />Note: This value is measured in milliseconds.<br /><br /><b>Default: 400</b><br />', @cgi, 
    102, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Resize Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_RESIZE_DURATION', '400', '<br />Controls the speed of the image resizing.<br 
    /><br />Note: This value is measured in milliseconds.<br /><br /><b>Default: 400</b><br />', @cgi, 103, NOW(), 
    NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Resize Transition', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_RESIZE_TRANSITION', 'false', '<br />Allows for custom control over the 
    transition effect used to animate the lightbox.<br /><br /><b>Default: false</b><br />', @cgi, 104, NOW(), NOW(), 
    NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Initial Width', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_INITIAL_WIDTH', '250', '<br />If Enable Resize Animations is set to true, the 
    lightbox will resize its width from this value to the current image width, when first displayed.<br /><br />Note: 
    This value is measured in pixels.<br /><br /><b>Default: 250</b><br />', @cgi, 105, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Initial Height', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_INITIAL_HEIGHT', '250', '<br />If Enable Resize Animations is set to true, 
    the lightbox will resize its height from this value to the current image height, when first displayed.<br /><br 
    />Note: This value is measured in pixels.<br /><br /><b>Default: 250</b><br />', @cgi, 106, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 
    NULL),
    (NULL, 'Image Fade Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_IMAGE_FADE_DURATION', '400', '<br />Controls the fade duration of 
    images.<br /><br />Note: This value is measured in milliseconds.<br /><br /><b>Default: 400</b><br />', @cgi, 107, 
    NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Caption Animation Duration', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_CAPTION_ANIMATION_DURATION', '400', '<br />Controls the animation 
    duration of the caption.<br /><br />Note: This value is measured in milliseconds.<br /><br /><b>Default: 400</b><br 
    />', @cgi, 108, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Display Image Counter', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_COUNTER', 'true', '<br />If true, the image counter will be displayed 
    (below the caption of each image) within the lightbox.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 109, NOW(), NOW(), 
    NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'),
    (NULL, 'Close on Image Click', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_CLOSE_IMAGE', 'false', '<br />If true, the lightbox will close when the 
    image being displaying is clicked.<br /><br /><b>Default: false</b>', @cgi, 110, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 
    'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '),
    (NULL, 'Close on Overlay Click', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_CLOSE_OVERLAY', 'false', '<br />If true, the lightbox will close when 
    the overlay is clicked.<br /><br /><b>Default: false</b>', @cgi, 111, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 
    (NULL, '<b>Keyboard Navigation</b>', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_KEYBOARD_NAVIGATION', 'true', '<br />If true, keyboard inputs 
    will also be used to control the lightbox.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 200, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 
    (NULL, 'Close Lightbox', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_ESCAPE_KEYS', '27,88,67', '<br />The lightbox will close when any of these 
    keys are pressed.<br /><br />Note: Only <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII" target="_blank">ASCII</a> 
    decimal values should be entered and separated with a comma (if listing multiple values).<br /><br /><b>Default: 
    27,88,67</b><br />', @cgi, 201, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Previous Image', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_PREVIOUS_KEYS', '37,80', '<br />The lightbox will display the previous image 
    (if available) when any of these keys are pressed.<br /><br />Note: Only <a 
    href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII" target="_blank">ASCII</a> decimal values should be entered and separated 
    with a comma (if listing multiple values).<br /><br /><b>Default: 37,80</b><br />', @cgi, 202, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 
    NULL),
    (NULL, 'Next Image', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_NEXT_KEYS', '39,78', '<br />The lightbox will display the next image (if 
    available) when any of these keys are pressed.<br /><br />Note: Only <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII" 
    target="_blank">ASCII</a> decimal values should be entered and separated with a comma (if listing multiple 
    values).<br /><br /><b>Default: 39,78</b><br />', @cgi, 203, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, '<b>Gallery Mode</b>', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_GALLERY_MODE', 'true', '<br />If true, the lightbox will allow 
    additional images to quickly be displayed using previous and next buttons.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 
    300, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'),
    (NULL, 'Include Main Image in Gallery', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_GALLERY_MAIN_IMAGE', 'true', '<br />If true, the main product 
    image will be included in the lightbox gallery.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 301, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 
    'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'),
    (NULL, '<b>EZ-Pages Support</b>', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_EZPAGES', 'true', '<br />If true, the lightbox effect will be used 
    for linked images on all EZ-Pages.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b>', @cgi, 400, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, 
    'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),'),
    (NULL, 'File Types', 'ZEN_LIGHTBOX_FILE_TYPES', 'jpg,png,gif', '<br />On EZ-Pages, the lightbox effect will be 
    applied to all images with one of the following file types.<br /><br /><b>Default: jpg,png,gif</b><br />', @cgi, 
    401, NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);
    I would be grateful if everyone could report errors (or success stories) here.

Many thanks,

Alex
    They work perfect with me !

Thanks you very much !

Thanks you again !

Nice to meet you !

Plugin Contributions

This is a great mod!! Just figured out the SQL thing and it works perfectly :)
    Last edited by sara*spixels; 31 Jan 2009 at 06:14 PM.