Page 169 of 373 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Big thanks to DarkAngel for all your help and support!!

Plugin Contributions

glad it behaved, I also had to install via myphpadmin instead of the store admin.

Plugin Contributions

How do I move the product caption next to the close button at the bottom of the large image to to top?

Thank you in advance.

Plugin Contributions

I'm hoping someone can help me. I am using lightbox on a new site and it was working perfectly until I installed Links Partners. Now Lightbox is not working, I click on the image and it brings up a white box and that is it.

I am using all the recent/latest versions of the zencart and mods.

Please help

Thank you in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by scamp View Post
    I'm hoping someone can help me. I am using lightbox on a new site and it was working perfectly until I installed Links Partners. Now Lightbox is not working, I click on the image and it brings up a white box and that is it.

I am using all the recent/latest versions of the zencart and mods.

Please help

Thank you in advance.
    when you uploaded the fiels for the links partners did it overwrite any in your lightbox stuff?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    when you uploaded the fiels for the links partners did it overwrite any in your lightbox stuff?
    I was thinking that, so have just overwritten all the lightbox files and still not working. I can see all the images on the product listing but when I click to view the larger image, it is just the empty lightbox.

I would link but the site I am working is on a private server that only I have access to.

Should also add that I have uninstalled links partner and that has made no difference so possibly not related? No idea.

No sql files have been changed or altered since I first installed lightbox when it was working perfectly.

Actually I just opened it up in IE and it worked perfectly. So perhaps there is something going on with Chrome?
    Last edited by scamp; 10 Jan 2010 at 02:44 AM.

Plugin Contributions

aha, reading thru all these you would have seen Chrome be not playing nice with lightbox...so yes it is chrome and not the other addon.

now there is a tool in the addon section that is really helpful, especially when any browser is giving you a blank page...debug rror logging tool

get it and follow the directions of where to place it and it will let you know what is being naughty...not sure it will help with chrome issue but...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    aha, reading thru all these you would have seen Chrome be not playing nice with lightbox...so yes it is chrome and not the other addon.

now there is a tool in the addon section that is really helpful, especially when any browser is giving you a blank page...debug rror logging tool

get it and follow the directions of where to place it and it will let you know what is being naughty...not sure it will help with chrome issue but...
    Yes once I realised it was browser related, I saw it is a common issue! Will look at the add on - thanks!!

Plugin Contributions

I need help with the initial installation. The Instructions say to upload the entire content of the include folder to the server. However I am not sure where on the server to upload the folder to. Is it going inside the includes folder on the server?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by megetweh View Post
    I need help with the initial installation. The Instructions say to upload the entire content of the include folder to the server. However I am not sure where on the server to upload the folder to. Is it going inside the includes folder on the server?
    Unfortunately that is the mistake many mod creators do, they tell the person to upload all files to the server BUT they forget the novice that knows not to do that as written...it may overwrite things of not work at all.

what you do is open the zip containing all your files.

using ftp navigate to the exact same folders showing in the zip and putting the file into the exact same folder on the server.

any folder called custom or your_template is actually to be placed into a folder in that location with the name of your template you are using...for instance if you use mostlygrey then [[if there is not one in the folder you need it to be]] create a folder with that name then plop the file into it.

in the templates folder you need to plop those files into you templates folder

then run the SQL if there is one to do after making certain you add the prefix to your database tables to it.

sorry if this confuses you.