Page 171 of 373 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

@ Daisy:

the zen_lightbox folder goes into your templates folder/images/buttons/english

if that is where you put them then they are right.

@powelli:

jscript_zen_lightbox.php is not the installer file the install.sql is the installer and you need to open it in a text editor then copy/paste it into the sql installer of admin

make sure you add the table prefix if your store has one and if it does not install through there then you need to install it (the same way) from myphpadmin

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I copied all the contents of the install.sql file in to the install sql page, box, and then hit send, it said 9 something had been sent, but now non of my products show on the site and I have an erorr message on the bottom of my site

please help,

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'MAX_RANDOM_SELECT_REVIEWS' at line 8
    in:
    [select r.reviews_id, r.reviews_rating, p.products_id, p.products_image, pd.products_name from zen_reviews r, zen_reviews_description rd, zen_products p, zen_products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = r.products_id and r.reviews_id = rd.reviews_id and rd.languages_id = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and r.status = 1 limit MAX_RANDOM_SELECT_REVIEWS]

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    @ Daisy:

the zen_lightbox folder goes into your templates folder/images/buttons/english

if that is where you put them then they are right.

@powelli:

jscript_zen_lightbox.php is not the installer file the install.sql is the installer and you need to open it in a text editor then copy/paste it into the sql installer of admin

make sure you add the table prefix if your store has one and if it does not install through there then you need to install it (the same way) from myphpadmin

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by powelli View Post
    1146 Table 'elfefcom_zc1.configuration_group' doesn't exist
    in:
    powelli, check this post in the thread. I think this is the issue you are experiencing and a solution (has to do with your table prefix):
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1630

Plugin Contributions

Hi, thanks for this, but I still dont quite understand it, the light box shows up in the configuration table, but I am not sure what to do next?
    ta
    Owain

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    powelli, check this post in the thread. I think this is the issue you are experiencing and a solution (has to do with your table prefix):
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1630

Plugin Contributions

So, you resolved the problem you posted earlier?
    1146 Table 'elfefcom_zc1.configuration_group' doesn't exist

because if not, Zen Lightbox would not be installed properly. That error is telling you that table named 'configuration_group' inside the database named 'elfefcom_zc1.configuration_group' can't be found", and your database isn't being updated with the install sql that comes with zen lightbox. This would lead to zen lightbox not working properly.

Check to see what your table-prefix ("DB_PREFIX") is for zen cart. You can find this in your configure.php files or phpadmin.

You will need to update that install.sql file with the correct table prefix (the link I posted earlier shows what to update if your table prefix is zen_) because as it stands now, it can't find the table/database.

If the install.sql inserted correctly since your post, then check your Zen Cart Admin -> Configuration menu for an entry named "Zen Lightbox" (if not there then that install.sql didn't insert) and make sure that the entry for Zen Lightbox is set for true. True means it's enabled and false means it's disabled.
    Last edited by Crunch; 14 Jan 2010 at 06:24 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, thank you for trying to help, its going a bit over my head now though, could I be really cheeky and ask if I PM you the site log in info would you mind taking a look at it for me...

cheers
    Owain

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Dark Angel, have all the image files in the correct folders but the 'close' button is still not showing in fact none of the images/buttons are for example the next previous or page loading one, have uninstalled the wole thing incase I missed something reinstalled and still no luck

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Thanks Dark Angel, have all the image files in the correct folders but the 'close' button is still not showing in fact none of the images/buttons are for example the next previous or page loading one, have uninstalled the wole thing incase I missed something reinstalled and still no luck
    sorry if I missed it but did you post a link to your store so I can take a peek, if you want to send me a pm and I can take a look at it from within

Plugin Contributions

Just tried it in IE and can see the close button to close the image but in Firefox cant see it at all

Plugin Contributions

Would anyone be able to tell me how to use Lightbox on the product listing page? ie instead of linking to the product info page, clicking on the thumbnail just displays the full-sized image.

I've been searching the forum for a couple of hours now, and can't see the answer, though I know the question has been asked a few times... apologies if it's obvious and I'm just stupid...

Thanks...!