Page 179 of 373 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

I would --- myself --- explain to the client that his way is causing trouble with the lightbox. That if he insists to have the size in the name instead of the body then to use in. for inches or ft. for feet

otherwise try:
    includes/templates/your-template/templates/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php

there was I was sure another file that actually said what you are seeing but can't seem to find it in any of the fiels that are installed by lightbox.

But there are many software programs that any type of punctuation in the name will cause all sorts of strange reactions and the best thing is to get your client to realize that the size is not necessary in the name....or needs to be spelled out

these are qhat a lot of software programs will not allow in the name just like naming a file for zipping it up...no spaces nor those characters are best:
    $/\\:*?"'<>|` &

Plugin Contributions

I'm pulling my hair out here and am in need of a little help. I have had this mod working quite successfully for a few months. It still works in the shop for product pics and additional product pics but the gallery itself is, well, missing. It's run through page_3 with
    Code:
    <?php  
    $G_JGALL['inc_path'] = 'gallery/'; 
    include($G_JGALL['inc_path'] . 'index.php');  
    ?>
    but it seems that the gallery is not being included anymore (judging by the source code). The thumbnails appear if I go straight to /gallery/index.php. I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything (obvious) that would break it, especially since it's suddenly broken in two instances of the gallery (page_2 as well). It's hosted with Melbourne IT, here: http://131.103.66.217/index.php?main_page=page_3

Any clues anyone?

TIA

Plugin Contributions

@DarkAngel

Thanks for the tips. I'll start my search where you suggest.

Yes, I am well aware of the various filesystem limitations imposed on filenames, but a product name in Zen most certainly does not have file name limitations. Zen Cart itself has no trouble displaying product names with quotation marks and is therefore correctly escaping any of these errant characters; it's only Lightbox that has this problem. I'm thinking, therefore, that Lightbox can be fixed.

Call me stubborn, but on balance I believe in modifying the program's behavior to suit our needs, rather than modifying our behavior to suit the program's needs.

This particular issue is on the back burner for me now, but if I get around to fixing it, I'll post.

Plugin Contributions

I know about being stubborn...I too try things but since I am still learning php it is hard. The workaround may help until you get it beat into submissiveness...lol

do keep us posted

I was wondering...have you tried reuploading the files --- one at a time-- and overwriting the ones on the server...sometime for whatever reason a file can get corrupted when first uploaded.

Sometimes that helps a bit, look at each of the files to see if you can see those words written in ther. I know I saw them once and set the wording by just uploading that file over again...but for the life of me I can not find it now.

But I am still looking too

Plugin Contributions

I went to take a look and yes the lightbox is working through the store...but do you need to be registered for classes to see the gallery, I saw no images what so ever in there.

Before this started messing up, did you edit any code, install a new addon -- possibly overwriting a needed file?

what zen version and template are you using---very neat looking I might add

Quote Originally Posted by slobadog View Post
    I'm pulling my hair out here and am in need of a little help. I have had this mod working quite successfully for a few months. It still works in the shop for product pics and additional product pics but the gallery itself is, well, missing. It's run through page_3 with
    Code:
    <?php  
    $G_JGALL['inc_path'] = 'gallery/'; 
    include($G_JGALL['inc_path'] . 'index.php');  
    ?>
    but it seems that the gallery is not being included anymore (judging by the source code). The thumbnails appear if I go straight to /gallery/index.php. I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything (obvious) that would break it, especially since it's suddenly broken in two instances of the gallery (page_2 as well). It's hosted with Melbourne IT, here: http://131.103.66.217/index.php?main_page=page_3

Any clues anyone?

TIA

Plugin Contributions

Hi, thanks for your kind comments. The images are definitely still there. If you visit http://131.103.66.217/gallery/index.php, this is of course the include page which makes the gallery work, all the thumbnails are there. You do not need to be registered to view the images. I am using Zen Cart 1.3.8a with a modified template based on classic. I don't think I have made any changes that would affect the gallery, especially two versions of it at once. I shall try re-installing one of the versions completely and see what happens...

Plugin Contributions

Just thought I would say that my lightbox is now working in Chrome. Didn't do anything to fix it that I know of - so yay!

Plugin Contributions

LOL scamp, I noticed that the few sites I visited, including my own now have the lightbox working. Maybe google got wind of it and fixed it?

Plugin Contributions

Well here's a strange thing. Both page_2 and page_3 are broken. Any changes made to both are not shown when the page is displayed. In fact no change occurs even if both the original and the template copies are deleted. I created a new page called gallery and it all works just fine. Thanks for your help but the problem lies outside this mod. Keep up the good work!

Plugin Contributions

well followed the link again and lo and behold there were images...lol

viewing the page source I see the mention of the link for the lightbox for each individual image but nowhere else is the mention for the jscript of it.

is the gallery part of your store or is it a different software.