Page 229 of 373 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    Always helpful to search through the support thread before posting an issue/question.. A fair amount of discussion has already occurred here regarding the Chrome issue along with a confirmed working solution..

Soooooo.. if you look up a few posts, you'd have see this post by frank18: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...nt=2271:smile:
    Ok thanks DivaVocals

The fix worked fine but only once I'd upgraded to lightbox 1.6

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bils42 View Post
    Hi,

i've just added light box to my zen shop www.katieallenprints.co.uk as a mod to a template - avonlee_contempo.

It works great on fire fox, ie & safari but not on google chrome!

I'm using light box 1-5 and zencart v1.3.9h

any help with this would be greatly appreciated as I realy like light box and don't want to stop using it.

Thanks

Phil
    Hi Phil,
    I just checked your site on Google Chrome on Mac and it seems to be OK, and it appears you have installed zen lightbox 1.6. Is this correct, and is everything now working as expected?

Daniel

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fw541c View Post
    ok did that now in G chrome it opens the larger image by itself.
    notoriousarc.com
    Hi fw541c,
    Looking at the source for your site it appears you are still using version 1.5 of zen lightbox. Have you tried upgrading to 1.6?

Daniel

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by niestudio View Post
    Hi Phil,
    I just checked your site on Google Chrome on Mac and it seems to be OK, and it appears you have installed zen lightbox 1.6. Is this correct, and is everything now working as expected?

Daniel
    Yes I followed the steps Diva Vocals suggested and then upgraded to 1.6 and things are working fine now Thanks

Phil

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    I'm adding Zen Lightbox version 1.4 to a customers site which is running Zencart 1.3.7 patched with everything necessary, but haven't actually run the 1.3.7.1 upgrade. Does this matter? I notice that it says it's for 1.3.7.1 but I'd understood that as long as all the patches are installed there was no need to upgrade to 1.3.7.1 from the ZenCart perspective.

I am working on upgrading the whole site to the latest version, but my customer wants the Lightbox working first.

Thanks for any help.

Plugin Contributions

Hi zenners, Happy New Year!

Today I just found that the newer version (v1.6) of Zen Lightbox for 1.3.9 was uploaded last month. So I installed it to my 1.3.9h zencart where image handler2 was already installed.

But here I got a problem! In the product description page, the lightbox function works perfectly! However the gallery mode is not working at all.

Here is the product page where I have an item with multiple 'additional images' and 'attribute swatches': https://www.jostaronline.com/index.p...&products_id=9

I have swatch images for the attributes and additional images(named according to the additional image rule) and they are listed below the main image and product description.

To troubleshoot,
    1) I checked into 'Configuration - Zen Lightbox' and 'Gallery Mode' was on.
    2) I tried uninstall IH2.
    3) I also tried to merge two 'additional images.php' in 'includes/modules' from 'IH2' and 'Zen Lightbox' but they seem identical using 'Compare plug-in in Notepad++.
    4) I deleted IH2 image cache.
    5) Using keyword 'gallery' I look thoroughly into this thread and no answer related to my situation was found!
    Nothing seems to work for me!

I've currently turned on BOTH IH2 and Zen Lightbox 1.6.
    My ultimate goal for the product description page in terms images is to have:

1) additional images inside the lightbox generated by clicking the main image
    2) swatches to indicate which additional image corresponds to the particular color/print attribute.

Please, anybody, help me on this topic.
    Many thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jostar View Post
    Hi zenners, Happy New Year!

Today I just found that the newer version (v1.6) of Zen Lightbox for 1.3.9 was uploaded last month. So I installed it to my 1.3.9h zencart where image handler2 was already installed.

But here I got a problem! In the product description page, the lightbox function works perfectly! However the gallery mode is not working at all.

Here is the product page where I have an item with multiple 'additional images' and 'attribute swatches': https://www.jostaronline.com/index.p...&products_id=9

I have swatch images for the attributes and additional images(named according to the additional image rule) and they are listed below the main image and product description.

To troubleshoot,
    1) I checked into 'Configuration - Zen Lightbox' and 'Gallery Mode' was on.
    2) I tried uninstall IH2.
    3) I also tried to merge two 'additional images.php' in 'includes/modules' from 'IH2' and 'Zen Lightbox' but they seem identical using 'Compare plug-in in Notepad++.
    4) I deleted IH2 image cache.
    5) Using keyword 'gallery' I look thoroughly into this thread and no answer related to my situation was found!
    Nothing seems to work for me!

I've currently turned on BOTH IH2 and Zen Lightbox 1.6.
    My ultimate goal for the product description page in terms images is to have:

1) additional images inside the lightbox generated by clicking the main image
    2) swatches to indicate which additional image corresponds to the particular color/print attribute.

Please, anybody, help me on this topic.
    Many thanks in advance!
    Hi Jostar,
    What method are you using to create the additional images?
    When I checked your code for the page, your additional images code is creating javascript popup windows and there is no sign of the rel="lightbox-g" code which is how the lightbox works.

daniel

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by niestudio View Post
    Hi Jostar,
    What method are you using to create the additional images?
    When I checked your code for the page, your additional images code is creating javascript popup windows and there is no sign of the rel="lightbox-g" code which is how the lightbox works.

daniel
    Hi Daniel, i'm using IH2 to generate additional 'RESIZED' images. The method I use is this:
    1) Assume that I have one style of clothing with five different colors(Red, Green, Brown, Pink, Navy).
    2) Resize all images from 3MP to 600x800px to be used as the large images(This is only resize I execute myself).
    3) Choose one of the five images to use as a main image(Red for example) and rename it as 'clothing_example.jpg'.
    4) Rename the rest of the images: 'clothing_example_Green.jpg', 'clothing_example_Brown.jpg', 'clothing_example_Pink.jpg', and 'clothing_example_Navy.jpg' with respect to images' color.
    5) Using FTP, upload all six images to a corresponding folder and add an item in Zen Cart Admin Page.
    6) Finish adding item and there are small, medium, large images that are automatically resized by IH2.

This basically is the method I use to upload images for an item I want to add.

Please advise.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jostar View Post
    Hi Daniel, i'm using IH2 to generate additional 'RESIZED' images. The method I use is this:
    1) Assume that I have one style of clothing with five different colors(Red, Green, Brown, Pink, Navy).
    2) Resize all images from 3MP to 600x800px to be used as the large images(This is only resize I execute myself).
    3) Choose one of the five images to use as a main image(Red for example) and rename it as 'clothing_example.jpg'.
    4) Rename the rest of the images: 'clothing_example_Green.jpg', 'clothing_example_Brown.jpg', 'clothing_example_Pink.jpg', and 'clothing_example_Navy.jpg' with respect to images' color.
    5) Using FTP, upload all six images to a corresponding folder and add an item in Zen Cart Admin Page.
    6) Finish adding item and there are small, medium, large images that are automatically resized by IH2.

This basically is the method I use to upload images for an item I want to add.

Please advise.
    Thanks
    Hi Jostar,
    I tried installing IH2 after zen lightbox 1.6 and I found the same issue as you describe. In your OP you said that you compared includes/modules/additional_images.php however thats not the one that gets overwritten with these addons, the one you want to compare is includes/modules/[your_theme]/additional_images.php.
    If you overwrite this one with the one from zen_lightbox 1.6 you should find that you get your additional image functionality back.

Let me know if this doesnt work for you.

Cheers
    Daniel

Plugin Contributions

yeah, there has been some discussion recently on the IH main thread (DivaVocals) about the additional_images.php file. Lightbox seems to have the IH code built into that file pretty well. You could still merge the two files instead of total overwrite, but I always get complete functionality when overwriting the IH file w/ the Lightbox file.