Page 231 of 373 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Quote Originally Posted by finlander View Post
    ahhhh, it's missing from 1.6. You posted a link a few days ago in this thread for the download to 1.6b2. You should really at least get 1.6b2 to the ZC downloads page because everyone who is currently downloading and installing 1.6 from the downloads page is going to be needing this file, create lots of headaches for them, and you ..
    Its updated as 1.6.1 now.

daniel

Plugin Contributions

Daniel,

You may have realized this already, but it just dawned on me.

Close on Image Click may not be compatible with the new version of Zen LB, if you were thinking about working on it, because of the new Prev Next clicking style (half-page clicks when additional images exist).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by finlander View Post
    Daniel,

You may have realized this already, but it just dawned on me.

Close on Image Click may not be compatible with the new version of Zen LB, if you were thinking about working on it, because of the new Prev Next clicking style (half-page clicks when additional images exist).
    I hadn't really though about it yet, but yeah that makes sense!

Plugin Contributions

well i just installed a new zen cart 1.3.9h for a person and then did lightbox (1.1.5) and IH2 (also the previous version not the brand new one).

When testing hers works great, click image get pop up -- click product page topper image and it opens into lightbox>next/ prev buttons work flawless and when click image or overlay it closes the image

same set up on my store--fantasies realm.com but the overlay click closes the image NOT so with the click on image and both are set to true in admin

so will give this updated version a shot and hope it comes back...

It would be great---unless I don't see where it is--to have a spot to announce the updated add-ons when they get posted.

Thanks for mentioning it here though.

Plugin Contributions

1.6.0 of LB that was released a couple weeks ago did not contain the code for closing LB when Click Overlay or Click Image. Daniel added the code for Click on Overlay close to another release which he called 1.6.1, and there was a link to it a page back or so in here, but Click on Image close is still up in the air because it may conflict with the new style of Prev Next buttons (half pages to click for Next or Prev).

Yes, admin controls are the same, so with 1.6.1 you will have functional Click Overlay close but Click Image close is dead for the time being.

We were actually just talking about this in the post before your post..

Plugin Contributions

@finlander:

ok, the one I downloaded from the mod area is 1.6.1 I have not had a chance to upload the file to see if it works or not...still no idea why my store stopped with the click on image close but it works on the brand new store i just installed...lol

well if weird is going to happen it will happen to my store.

fortunately this is a minor issue with my LB at the moment...as long as they click the close button or the overlay then all is fine.

I love this mod and IH2

help question Re: Zen Lightbox...

Love this mod! I have a couple questions and an issue.

Stats:
    ZC 139h
    LB 1.61
    PHP 5 something

Question 1: My attribute images aren't "lightboxable". Should they be? Or do I need another Mod for this? If so, is there a Mod that is compatible and integrates well with LB?

Question 2: When I ran the install script from PhpMyAdmin, I got an error. So I pasted the code into the zc admin. It said "4 Statements Processed". Is that correct? It seemed like a lot of code to only be four statements.

Issue: LB doesn't handle my gift certificate images the same why it handles my other product images. I've tried moving the images between various folders with varying results, but none of the results are what they should be.

What follows are three things I've tried, results, links to examples and my ultimate goal. Any assistance is appreciated.

Product Image and _LRG image both in GV Image Folder:
    When product image is clicked, LB displays a small image instead of a large one. Also, a medium sized (i.e. squished and horrible looking) version of the _LRG image shows beneath the product as if it's an extra image. When clicked, LB displays the _LRG image. Example

Product Image in GV Image Folder & _LRG image in _LRG Image folder:
    Only displays the product image on the product info page
    (as it should), but when clicked, LB only displays that same size image - it fails to display the larger image. Example

Product Image in Main Image Folder & _LRG image in _LRG Image folder:
    When product image is clicked, LB displays the _LRG image (as it should). However, it also places the product image beneath the product as if it's an extra image. When clicked, LB displays the _LRG image for the NEXT image. (i.e. Instead of a $25 gift certificate, it shows one for $250. Example

Goal: To have only the product image display on the product information page (no additional images unless image attributes are present or the product actually has additional images), and to have LB display the _LRG version of the image when the
    product image is clicked - Like it does for my other product images. Example
    Go that extra mile, you never know what's at the end of the road

Empowerment Sanctuary

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ScriptJunkie View Post

Stats:
    ZC 139h
    LB 1.61
    PHP 5 something

Question 1: My attribute images aren't "lightboxable". Should they be? Or do I need another Mod for this? If so, is there a Mod that is compatible and integrates well with LB?

Question 2: When I ran the install script from PhpMyAdmin, I got an error. So I pasted the code into the zc admin. It said "4 Statements Processed". Is that correct? It seemed like a lot of code to only be four statements.

Issue: LB doesn't handle my gift certificate images the same why it handles my other product images. I've tried moving the images between various folders with varying results, but none of the results are what they should be.

What follows are three things I've tried, results, links to examples and my ultimate goal. Any assistance is appreciated.

Product Image and _LRG image both in GV Image Folder:
    When product image is clicked, LB displays a small image instead of a large one. Also, a medium sized (i.e. squished and horrible looking) version of the _LRG image shows beneath the product as if it's an extra image. When clicked, LB displays the _LRG image. Example

Product Image in GV Image Folder & _LRG image in _LRG Image folder:
    Only displays the product image on the product info page
    (as it should), but when clicked, LB only displays that same size image - it fails to display the larger image. Example

Product Image in Main Image Folder & _LRG image in _LRG Image folder:
    When product image is clicked, LB displays the _LRG image (as it should). However, it also places the product image beneath the product as if it's an extra image. When clicked, LB displays the _LRG image for the NEXT image. (i.e. Instead of a $25 gift certificate, it shows one for $250. Example

Goal: To have only the product image display on the product information page (no additional images unless image attributes are present or the product actually has additional images), and to have LB display the _LRG version of the image when the
    product image is clicked - Like it does for my other product images. Example
    Hi ScriptJunkie,
    as far as I know you are seeing the proper behavior of the additional_images scripts.

If you have only the one (properly sized image gv5.png) in your folder then the code will load that one image into lightbox.
    but as soon as you have 2nd image with the same first part of the name (gv5_LG.png) then the code automatically thinks there IS an additional image to load. in this case it things the LG image is additional so its going to get loaded 2nd and that little one will be first.

if you delete the smaller image (gv5.png) and rename gv5_LG.png to gv5.png I think you will see the behavior your expect to see.

Daniel

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ScriptJunkie View Post

Stats:
    ZC 139h
    LB 1.61
    PHP 5 something

I'm not too familiar with the attribute images, but I think they are just static images on the page and not links therefore not part of the lightbox.

Yes 4 statements processed is correct.

Daniel

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    @finlander:

ok, the one I downloaded from the mod area is 1.6.1 I have not had a chance to upload the file to see if it works or not...still no idea why my store stopped with the click on image close but it works on the brand new store i just installed...lol

well if weird is going to happen it will happen to my store.

fortunately this is a minor issue with my LB at the moment...as long as they click the close button or the overlay then all is fine.

I love this mod and IH2
    Hi DarkAngel,
    I've experimented with close image image on click, but as finlander suspected it very much interferes with the Next / Prev buttons when using additional images.

If I can find another way to do it I'll include it in an update.

Daniel