Default Re: Zen Lightbox...

Quote Originally Posted by niestudio View Post
    can you post a link to the site?
    Yes, here it is:
    http://usretouch.com/store/index.php...&products_id=3

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mlatelcom View Post
    I think your issue is all the apostrophes in your files names.
    Its prematurely closing some quotes in the javascript and in turn not displaying your images properly.
    Try some simpler names and see if that works for you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by windsurfer View Post
    Installed on my local server a while back and has been working great, i just uploaded to check the functionality of the site and now the images are opening up full page, is there a setting that would prevent this ?
    http://dev.mysurplus.ca/
    I think your issue may be related to your IP tracker.
    I'm not positive, but something is taking a while to complete, and the way jQuery works, it doesn't write out all the code until everything else has finished. If you wait long enough for you page to finish loading your lightbox works fine.

Plugin Contributions

Hello Pasi, thank you for your explanation. I will try to run the SQL path in phpMyAdmin this evening and will let you know if it was succesful.

Quote Originally Posted by pasi View Post
    Ran across similar issues as mentioned above. Configuration stuff not visible in the zen lightbox menu in admin.

Using the zencart "SQL patch" tool in admin kept giving errors of duplicate entry for configuration_key, but running it through phpMyAdmin worked.

And now I just get a new window when clicking on the image. Will try to trace the problem down.

Atleast I don't get any javascript errors.

This is a fresh 1.5.0 install with very light mods to templates, that shouldn't affect this.

Thanks for the reply niestudio, i looked at that and removed the tracker but that doesn't make any difference. I think it is at the server, I have 2 other sites 1 of which is slow as well and on the same server, so i have contacted them.

This is maybe not the most desirable place to post this but i contacted my host and here was the response, so i will have to look into this.
    " We have just performed several speed tests on both dev.mysurplus.ca and nostik.ca and confirmed that both websites are loaded in around 3 seconds. However, the website at dev.mysrsplus.ca *appears* to take around 6-7 seconds to load because the Zen Cart system took 3-4 seconds to perform JavaScript executions after the page finishes loading. "

Plugin Contributions

Managed to run the script in phpMyAdmin and that did the trick. The configuration stuff now is visible in the lightbox menu in Admin and the front end works as well. Very nice add on !

Quote Originally Posted by pasi View Post
    Ran across similar issues as mentioned above. Configuration stuff not visible in the zen lightbox menu in admin.

Using the zencart "SQL patch" tool in admin kept giving errors of duplicate entry for configuration_key, but running it through phpMyAdmin worked.

And now I just get a new window when clicking on the image. Will try to trace the problem down.

Atleast I don't get any javascript errors.

This is a fresh 1.5.0 install with very light mods to templates, that shouldn't affect this.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by windsurfer View Post
    This is maybe not the most desirable place to post this but i contacted my host and here was the response, so i will have to look into this.
    " We have just performed several speed tests on both dev.mysurplus.ca and nostik.ca and confirmed that both websites are loaded in around 3 seconds. However, the website at dev.mysrsplus.ca *appears* to take around 6-7 seconds to load because the Zen Cart system took 3-4 seconds to perform JavaScript executions after the page finishes loading. "
    Not really sure where to point you, my "support" is really limited to the installation / functionality of ZLB, and that seems to work fine once your page finishes loading.
    You could try disable extensions 1 by 1 and see when your speed picks up. Or see if there is another thread devoted to and JS issues.

Best,
    daniel

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by niestudio View Post
    I think your issue is all the apostrophes in your files names.
    Its prematurely closing some quotes in the javascript and in turn not displaying your images properly.
    Try some simpler names and see if that works for you.
    Yes it is...well, it was; because it's solved now. Thanks a lot for your fast reply and help

Plugin Contributions

Hi. The answer is probably in here somewhere, but I just cant find it...
    (Zen Cart 1.3.8 - Lightbox 1.6.2)

Lightbox work just fine, but I am missing the Prev/Next links in half the image?
    I.e. clicking in left/right part of the image should work as prev/next link, not only clicking the exact spot of the prev/next buttons.

I don't know if this is supposed to be the default behaviour or not?

I would appreciate if someone could please enlighten me!

/Troll