Page 356 of 373 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 3721
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Display Size Restriction

Quote Originally Posted by niestudio View Post
    Unfortunately I don't really remember all the different versions.
    Could it have been a zip that was uploaded here in the thread?
    I bet that was it...or you pm'd it to me cause i think I was beta testing it at one time.

Plugin Contributions

I just installed a new paid template . It includes zen lightbox with it. I think it is preventing my attribute image option name is "attribImg" in the code from displaying. I have narrowed it down to lightbox because when I switch back to my original template the attribute image displays.

My store version is 1.5.1
    M o z e n Template:
    Plugins:
    Twitter Updates Sidebox
    Zen Lighbox
    CSS Dropdown Menu
    Flex Slider

I have a screenshot showing the same product (with the New Template vs the Previous Template). At the bottom of the screen shot is a snippet of the code for both I got from using the firefox's Inspect Element Q Feature.

I don't know much about lightbox. I have read through the forums and the documentation but I don't see anything covering this.

The product in the example doesn't have any additional images however I do display a color chart so that the customer can see the available colors; consist of

- Main image Name and sits in: /images/il_570xN.203690455[1].jpg[/I])
    - Attribute Image Name and sits in: images/attributes/online_vinylwall_colorchart.jpg

I have spent 1 1/2 days trying to figure out why the attribute image doesn't display. The code shows that the attribImg field does have an image name in it.

I'm assuming I either need to name the files a certain way or have someething turned off that should be on.

Screenshots
    I really need help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	samplezenstores.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	13453   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zenlightboxsetting.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	13455  

Plugin Contributions

Seems there are a lot of not happy comments with that template. The really big problem is that most paid for templates are so altered by the seller that when trying to use an addon from here breaks things.

http://themeforest.net/item/########...50041/comments

You might need to contact them about your problem...if I am wrong then someone will let us both know.

Quote Originally Posted by printchic View Post
    I just installed a new paid template . It includes zen lightbox with it. I think it is preventing my attribute image option name is "attribImg" in the code from displaying. I have narrowed it down to lightbox because when I switch back to my original template the attribute image displays.

M o z e n Template:
    Plugins:
    Twitter Updates Sidebox
    Zen Lighbox
    CSS Dropdown Menu
    Flex Slider

I have a screenshot showing the same product (with the New Template vs the Previous Template). At the bottom of the screen shot is a snippet of the code for both I got from using the firefox's Inspect Element Q Feature.

I don't know much about lightbox. I have read through the forums and the documentation but I don't see anything covering this.

The product in the example doesn't have any additional images however I do display a color chart so that the customer can see the available colors; consist of

- Attribute Image Name and sits in: images/attributes/online_vinylwall_colorchart.jpg

I have spent 1 1/2 days trying to figure out why the attribute image doesn't display. The code shows that the attribImg field does have an image name in it.

I'm assuming I either need to name the files a certain way or have someething turned off that should be on.

Screenshots
    I really need help.

Plugin Contributions

M o z e n Template:
    Plugins:
    Twitter Updates Sidebox
    Zen Lighbox
    CSS Dropdown Menu
    Flex Slider

Screenshots
    I really need help.
    The original screenshot and sample code was hard to view so I have uploaded again here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	samplezenstoresb.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	13457   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	samplezenstorescode.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	13458  

Plugin Contributions

The original screenshot and sample code was hard to view so I have uploaded again here
    I still cannot read those screenshots.
    Try using imgur and then just post a link to them.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry about the images. Here are the links to the updated images;

Screenshot of both templates: http://imgur.com/SbFzmPz
    Screenshot of source code viewed through Inspect Element Q in browser: http://imgur.com/gc3zF1z
    My lightbox settings: http://imgur.com/BLzjg9L

Plugin Contributions

Sorry about the images. Here are the links to the updated images;

Screenshot of both templates: http://imgur.com/SbFzmPz
    Screenshot of source code viewed through Inspect Element Q in browser: http://imgur.com/gc3zF1z
    My lightbox settings: http://imgur.com/BLzjg9L
    Much better, thanks.
    Is this site online somewhere, or is it locally only?
    You said when you switch back to your original template, the chart comes back.
    When you disable ZLB with your new template does your color chart come back?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

It's an online working store. When I turn it off ZLB it still doesn't display. Are attribute images supposed to be in the lightbox with the product image? It seems like that is what is happening.

The main attribute image is called xxx.jpg and then it looks for another xxx_LRG.jpg

I have sent you a private msg.

Right now my webhost has decided to do maintenance. Don't know when they will be back up

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

It's an online working store. When I turn it off ZLB it still doesn't display. Are attribute images supposed to be in the lightbox with the product image? It seems like that is what is happening.

The main attribute image is called xxx.jpg and then it looks for another xxx_LRG.jpg
    The fact that it still does not work even when you turn off ZLB indicates that it is not a ZLB issue.
    ZLB may work with attribute images, I'm not really sure. But even if it does, it does not remove any images from the page, it just adds some code to them so that they popup into the lightbox.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Thanks for all the help. It at least lets me know ZLB is not the culprit. I will go ahead and let the template maker fix it. I didn't want to give them my login info. This morning I just rebuild a copy of the store on a different site so they can look at it.

Thanks again for all your help.