Page 6 of 83 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: usps.com Click-n-ship AutoFill Button Contrib

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    I have checked php myadmin and the field 'total weight' does exist. And all the files for the mod are up to date but the total weight is not being filled in by the usps form fill. However the total weight fields are blank in the admin/super orders/order details page. So the problem may be with super orders?

Here is what that field looks like in the orders total page:
    'Total Weight is lbs. oz.'
    Maybe... Mine shows the weight as "Total Weight is 4 lbs. 10 oz."

Although I've had a couple cases since I installed it, where the USPS screen gets no weight when I use the Autofill... not sure why.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    I have checked php myadmin and the field 'total weight' does exist. And all the files for the mod are up to date but the total weight is not being filled in by the usps form fill. However the total weight fields are blank in the admin/super orders/order details page. So the problem may be with super orders?

Here is what that field looks like in the orders total page:
    'Total Weight is lbs. oz.'
    Hmm are you using the SuperOrders version of the file (I assume yes) I dont remember If I ever tested SuperOrders with the weight part of it. I will try to take a look to see if it is working for me.

Does the normal orders version prepopulate weight for you?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    Hmm are you using the SuperOrders version of the file (I assume yes) I dont remember If I ever tested SuperOrders with the weight part of it. I will try to take a look to see if it is working for me.

Does the normal orders version prepopulate weight for you?
    Although I'm not the person who is having the problem, I'll reply here...

I am using SuperOrders with mine, and the weight shows up on the order view fine. It seems that sometimes the weight does not make it to the USPS entry screen, though... I have not spent any time looking at that though, and it works sometimes, too.

Plugin Contributions

I click on the button and nothing loads. I'm using FireFox.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by NewEditionFanClub View Post
    Readme file :)

Plugin Contributions

I am using version 1.3.7 and I have this mod installed. When I installed in on my test site it worked perfectly (also 1.3.7) but when I installed it live it didn't work. I am a web host installing this for a client and we currently have it running off an IP address for testing purposes to get everything working before they change there name servers.

I dont know if running off the IP address is what is causing the problem as the test site was not.

When I click the auto fill button nothing happens, no screen pops up, it doesn't try anything it just acts like you never touched the button.

The other mods that have to do with orders that are installed are edit orders but I had that on the test site to.

I also updated the orders.php file manually as this was for an earlier release.

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreicated.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

hi there,
    I tried installing v0.2b it works great but now I'm getting this error when updating the status or when deleting an order...

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/yogasa2/public_html/store/admin/includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php:41) in /home/yogasa2/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34

can anyone help me out?
    thanks in advance

-Kris

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by puppet87112 View Post
    I am using version 1.3.7 and I have this mod installed. When I installed in on my test site it worked perfectly (also 1.3.7) but when I installed it live it didn't work. I am a web host installing this for a client and we currently have it running off an IP address for testing purposes to get everything working before they change there name servers.

I dont know if running off the IP address is what is causing the problem as the test site was not.

When I click the auto fill button nothing happens, no screen pops up, it doesn't try anything it just acts like you never touched the button.

The other mods that have to do with orders that are installed are edit orders but I had that on the test site to.

I also updated the orders.php file manually as this was for an earlier release.

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreicated.

Thank you

Verify that the admin/includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php exists. Sounds like the button has no code for it.

Quote Originally Posted by afterglow
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/yogasa2/public_html/store/admin/includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php:41) in /home/yogasa2/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34
    Did you add any spaces to the top of the includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php file? Besure that there are no spaces at the top or bottom of this file. Also check that there is no weird bunch of characters at the top like >!? or something which means that it was uploaded as a UTF-8 or something

Quote Originally Posted by NewEditionFanClub View Post
    Firefox doesn't like this script.. FF will stop on a javascript error instead of continuing so it is not FF compatible. Works on IE and Opera tho
    Last edited by qhome; 10 Jan 2007 at 09:36 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I'm using version 1.3.6 by the way. and no i didn't add any spaces or anything. I just copied the files as they were. Checking files now.

Plugin Contributions

Ok I checked usps_autofill_button.php file, there are no spaces and no odd characters at the top or bottom of the code. by chance does it have something to do with me using 1.3.6 and it was made for 1.3.5? I just backed up and then overwrote the original files (order.php, etc) it seems to autofill fine, but i'm getting that header error when updating an order...

-------
    Did you add any spaces to the top of the includes/modules/usps_autofill_button.php file? Besure that there are no spaces at the top or bottom of this file. Also check that there is no weird bunch of characters at the top like >!? or something which means that it was uploaded as a UTF-8 or something

Page 6 of 83 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast